Everything posted by fathom
-
Keuchel to Sox, 3 years, 55.55 million; 4th year team option
Just want to say thank god we didn’t trade for Price
-
Keuchel to Sox, 3 years, 55.55 million; 4th year team option
Sign a bat, trade Collins for a reliever
-
Keuchel to Sox, 3 years, 55.55 million; 4th year team option
Buehrle 2.0 it is odd how they’re having the exact offseason I predicted, except it was last year
-
Successful Plan B; What’s Next?
I’m going to call BS on this one then
-
Successful Plan B; What’s Next?
Deleted it, any details
-
For the hell of it:
Tatis and Semien, just to cut down on 50 pct of the posts on here
-
Successful Plan B; What’s Next?
Heyman was on Ben Davis’ podcast and didn’t list the Sox as being in on Ryu
-
Sox In on Lindor? Crackpot Rumor?
Trade...yes. Sox involved....god no
-
What would it take to get Nolan Arenado?
I feel like the stars are aligned for Arenado to opt-out and sign with the Dodgers in a few years
-
White Sox sign Gio Gonzalez
I will believe they view him as MLB starting caliber when I see it
-
White Sox sign Gio Gonzalez
Such as? They play about 2/3 of their games against RHP so don’t say McCann.
-
Sox In on Lindor? Crackpot Rumor?
This was about Gio
-
Way past their prime as Pale Hose
Gio Gonzalez
-
White Sox sign Cheslor Cuthbert to minor league deal
I would be
- Angels to Sign Julio Teheran
-
White Sox sign Gio Gonzalez
Felt like he was wild all the times I watched him, but he really wasn’t
-
White Sox sign Gio Gonzalez
His numbers were actually better than I thought last year. Oh well, hope he’s the 2nd arm we get.
-
White Sox sign Gio Gonzalez
Gross
-
White Sox sign Cheslor Cuthbert to minor league deal
Minor-league deal?
-
Sox In on Lindor? Crackpot Rumor?
What else has he broken? Also, thanks for posting
-
Sox In on Lindor? Crackpot Rumor?
It’s not him...and the Sox aren’t trading for Lindor
-
Offseason 2019-2020 MLB Catch All Thread
It’s so toxic, and it’s a shame that any tweet relating to the Sox gets derailed
-
Successful Plan B; What’s Next?
People are just freaking out with all these other signings. I’m with you, I’m happy to move on from Nova.
-
Successful Plan B; What’s Next?
Just seems the entire industry is waiting for Donaldson to pick a team.
-
Sox and Sawks to see if the Price is Right
Makes sense to me. Get Happ and mid-level prospect. Gives you a guy for this year but doesn’t tie up salary for a few years out.