Everything posted by fathom
-
Castellanos to Reds , rumored 4/64M
Would love it, but seems doubtful
-
Sox Sign Cishek; 1 yr, $5.25 mil + option (6.75, 750k buyout)
He was definitely their safety blanket, as he wore down last year. I love his fit in our pen.
-
Steve Stone: more bullpen help is coming
I like to think they’re working on a big trade
-
Steve Stone: more bullpen help is coming
Fulfilling the Cishek prophecy probably
-
Steve Stone: more bullpen help is coming
Velocity way down at times
-
Sox acquire Nomar Mazara for Steele Walker
That comment was due to people giving Dave crap about Tucker being 30/30
-
Offseason 2019-2020 MLB Catch All Thread
Backup SS in case Timmy goes down
-
Offseason 2019-2020 MLB Catch All Thread
Iglesias and Holt still out there
-
Steve Stone: more bullpen help is coming
You know you want Castellanos
-
Would you extend Nick Madrigal? For how much?
Watching Madrigal at OSU and in the minors, I never thought he had elite speed. He’s a smart base runner of course but there were quite a few grounders he hit on the infield that a guy with elite speed would have beat out that he didn’t.
-
Steve Stone: more bullpen help is coming
Would love him, but Reds probably don’t want to hurt big league roster
-
Steve Stone: more bullpen help is coming
Great knowledge of baseball but no inside info at all
-
Steve Stone: more bullpen help is coming
Mets, Astros
-
Steve Stone: more bullpen help is coming
I missed the segment but supposedly Bruce reported today McCann is not happy about being a back-up catcher and could possibly get dealt for bullpen help
-
****Next Up. (Jan 2, 2020) RHRF and Relief Pitching
And I will counter with the elephant in the room that Eloy and Robert both have had major injury issues in their history and having a competent 4th outfielder is huge.
-
Steve Stone: more bullpen help is coming
Cishek has had some very interesting tweets the last month or so, including mentioning the Madrigal for Gallen trade and that they might look for someone better than Mazara in RF
-
Will Harris to Nats
He was injured a good part of the 2nd half I believe
-
Will Harris to Nats
No concerns about missing out on him at this price
-
White Sox Sign Robert to Extension
Holt is a great fit
-
Steve Stone: more bullpen help is coming
He also had the Mazara info 20 minutes before it broke
-
White Sox Sign Robert to Extension
I love that kids around Chicago will start picking that for Little League. 74 was hugely popular last year.
-
White Sox Sign Robert to Extension
Kudos to Y2Jimmy
-
White Sox Sign Robert to Extension
Just makes him easier to trade
-
Offseason 2019-2020 MLB Catch All Thread
I can confirm 59 knew about this for a while
-
What are we waiting on?
Y2J has stated they’re off until Jan 6th