fathom
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: “The 78” + "The Railyard" = the future of the Sox and Fire
Everything posted by fathom
-
Successful Plan B; What’s Next?
What’s frustrating is that I get it if then don’t like the pitching options. I don’t either. But that means you upgrade the offense and make some of the prospects more available in trades for controllable starters. It would be swell if our drafting and development had been better to create a prospect surplus, but that’s an issue for another time.
-
Successful Plan B; What’s Next?
He’s says everything is binary, and then he makes excuses for why it’s a no. He just seems so shell-shocked from the Manny debacle. I truly don’t think he could have handled this week worse in the media.
-
Sox and Sawks to see if the Price is Right
Give me Alex Wood for 8 mil compared to Price.
-
Successful Plan B; What’s Next?
The similarities to the Bulls in free agency are uncanny
-
Successful Plan B; What’s Next?
Hahn is the biggest hypocrite. He talks about Sox fans not wanting to hear about almost getting guys....and then he keeps referencing almost landing players. I’m so sick of hearing excuses from him.
-
Successful Plan B; What’s Next?
Sox are so missing out on tier 2 guys https://mobile.twitter.com/JonHeyman/status/1205228878005977088
-
Successful Plan B; What’s Next?
Ftfy
-
Sox in on MadBum
He’s going to stay out west
-
Sox and Sawks to see if the Price is Right
I want nothing to do with this, especially with Benintendi not being included
-
Successful Plan B; What’s Next?
They seem so scared to accelerate things https://mobile.twitter.com/scottmerkin/status/1205181453408993280
-
Angels sign Rendon - 7yrs 245
That’s what I’m saying though, Sox probably had concerns about his performance towards end of contract
-
Sox and Sawks to see if the Price is Right
Haha screw that
-
Successful Plan B; What’s Next?
It was on nbc sports Chicago last night
-
Successful Plan B; What’s Next?
Boras seemed to imply last night that the Sox weren’t being aggressive enough with his clients
-
Successful Plan B; What’s Next?
What teams are making us look horrible? Reds have missed on so many of their targets.
-
Successful Plan B; What’s Next?
Morosi has been saying Sox involved with Castellanos all along. Guess we can close that chapter now.
-
Sox Fan Therapy thread
I’m probably more frustrated they didn’t try and get Lindblom, as that’s a very low-risk, high-reward contract.
-
Other team(s) you'll root for this season?
This is pathetic, to be honest. You’ve watched horse shit rosters for the last 3 years on the Sox and now they might have a roster where every starting offensive player is part of the core and you want to avoid watching them? I get we’re all frustrated, but the meltdown seems premature.
-
Successful Plan B; What’s Next?
There’s absolutely no proof they offered that
-
Angels sign Rendon - 7yrs 245
Yeah I guarantee you they do something else.
-
Angels sign Rendon - 7yrs 245
I’m all for meltdowns, but this one is ridiculous. Want to know why the Sox didn’t want to go after him for a long deal? He’s already like 5 years older than Manny was when he was a FA. I love Rendon, but there are other places to spend the money.
-
Angels sign Rendon - 7yrs 245
It just seems the Sox are playing in a different league than so many of these teams. It’s like Vandy trying to recruit against Alabama and Georgia in football.
-
Angels sign Rendon - 7yrs 245
Agreed, I don’t get it
-
Angels sign Rendon - 7yrs 245
Slightly below? It’s embarrassing how low it looks to be.
-
Angels sign Rendon - 7yrs 245
What pisses me off is he acts like the only way they have money to spend now is because they didn’t then