Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fathom

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fathom

  1. It would be for a lot more than him
  2. FYI, no noticeable absences for trade candidates around baseball I see. Reynolds is out, but he’s on paternity leave.
  3. Montgomery is a prime trade candidate for the right, controllable piece IMO.
  4. Sweet, package him, Montgomery and more for Soto
  5. Uncertainty with Soto, IMO
  6. “Get fucking out of here”
  7. Joc left the game tonight, might have got hurt hitting the wall
  8. He looks chubbier every game I see him
  9. fathom replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    Just like Graveman, he can’t play consecutive days
  10. fathom replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    I know you’re joking but he was just off on Sunday. Hope he’s not injured
  11. I feel like Blake Snell is a possibility
  12. You aren’t following Footlong Comiskey Dog?
  13. Padres will get him if they’re offering Gore, Abrams, Hassell and more
  14. Now if you trade prospects for Happ and turn around and trade Vaughn and more for Jazz, that solves a lot of issues for next year.
  15. I feel like that just makes the defense worse as you downgrade defense at 2B and still have the statues in the corners
  16. Bogaerts, Musgrove or Rodon and a big trade is what I’ve heard
  17. What I don’t get is what is the plan with Happ if you trade for him? There’s still the mess with Vaughn/Eloy/Abreu for next season. I don’t think Happ is a good fit for RF, as he has finally got comfortable in LF.
  18. 2022 Sox: Run Hard At Your Own Risk
  19. Why shouldn’t they dump guys who will be free agents this year or next? All reports have them spending a fortune this coming offseason.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.