Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chitownsportsfan

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by chitownsportsfan

  1. Yea I saw that quote in the other thread and agree, his game is contact, I'd rather just him him swing away with 2 strikes. People think bunting is a given but you practice it so little in games even if you're a "good bunter" s%*# can go wrong. Was a bad loss with a bunch of little stuff going against us but we move on.
  2. I appreciate that Will didn't throw him under the bus. Will's a good man manager, tactics sometimes questionable but that's any manager in hindsight.
  3. With two strikes as I said in the game thread just now if the dugout kept the bunt on that's a mistake. That said, I think he just bunted on his own. A case of just trying to do too much. He's a contact hitter just put it in play.
  4. I'm curious if Nishida bunted on his own with 2 strikes or if that came from the dugout. It seemed fairly clear he had no real shot of getting one down against the lefty.
  5. oh nevermind, that's impossible. sorry to get so histrionic, just bad luck.
  6. Come on Sam, man bad luck but also a fuckup.
  7. wtf, why didn't he just fucking stay on the fucking bag?
  8. Nice, great fucking job putting that in motion!
  9. Kelenic throws that ball into the dugout imo.
  10. Romo's framing is on point right now.
  11. Tip the cap to banda there imo. Grabbed that early strike then executed. Like Will being aggressive here obviously.
  12. they are figuring out how to f*** us here.
  13. I'm sorry I just lost it at "also dangerous!" NO FUCKING s%*# YOU FUCKING ALIEN
  14. lol john "also very dangerous". my GOD

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.