Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Balta1701

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Balta1701

  1. QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Oct 12, 2009 -> 05:56 PM) Is it just me or are these games slower? Did Rafael Betancourt come in again? If so the answer is yes.
  2. Perhaps I'm confused but I thought FloridaSoxxJim with his location in Florida might have difficulty using the CTA.
  3. Nothing can make Flaxx lay off that.
  4. Lay off the hooch while driving.
  5. QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Oct 12, 2009 -> 03:00 PM) I guess I am in the minority, but I think he comes back and has a monster 2010, a la 2008. I'm with you. Even when he wasn't fully there, he still pulled of 20 home runs.
  6. Guy's gotta refuel sometime.
  7. Eventually a 20 minute break always happens.
  8. Really not up to me.
  9. Perhaps this thread suggests we need to turn the "Who's in this thread" option back on.
  10. Next thing you know he'll turn that water...in to funk!
  11. I doubt $110 will be reached. I could see us potentially topping $100 if KW can talk JR in to one decent signing, but otherwise, he's going to be scouring the trade market.
  12. Grant me an explanation of what the hell that is and I'll consider it. God you're so much better at alcohol than me it's not funny
  13. Even I could afford that.
  14. Care to share?
  15. You really need to stop using Xanax.
  16. Would you really want to drink them though?
  17. Until I can afford it, I know nothing of rum.
  18. Shut up about the Gosslings and their stupid show!
  19. I thought all of hollywood was crazy liberals? That's the best they could come up with?
  20. Normal part of growing up, BS.
  21. QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Oct 12, 2009 -> 01:19 PM) You could make a very good case that the Twins out-played the Yanks in 2 of the 3 games but just couldn't execute. They weren't at all over-matched. And really, how often is Joe Nathan flat out beat?
  22. Lotsa time on your hands to be viewing videos like that eh?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.