Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Balta1701

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Balta1701

  1. OK Twinkies, this is the one you need. Make the Central look a little better today.
  2. Hell, I leave the room for an hour and 2 posts appear. Fail.
  3. Even if you don't...you can catch his this-thread post lead.
  4. Come on everyone type! Now's our chance to catch up on Flaxx's post total in this thread.
  5. QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Oct 9, 2009 -> 01:43 PM) You know, he could just refuse the award and ask that they give it to whoever came in second place. First of all, that'd be an impressive insult to the people on the Nobel committee. Secondly, when there's a unanimous vote, there's not exactly a 2nd place finisher.
  6. QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Oct 9, 2009 -> 01:33 PM) Let's help Obama win the Heisman too! Vote here! Write him in, I did! http://promo.espn.go.com/espn/contests/theheismanvote/2009/ If he could get a legit playoff system instituted, he'd deserve that award.
  7. So I take it then Cowley's already heard some stuff about Rios's nightlife since he came to Chicago? Presumably not involving Miguel Cabrera?
  8. Zoroaster taught me well.
  9. I guess the answer to my statement is "With jokes". Continue.
  10. Xylomancy brought them together.
  11. QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Oct 9, 2009 -> 12:30 PM) alternatively, if the Sox go above and beyond their budget, and the team comes out poor or injuries strike, the 2010 White Sox become the 2009 Mets Frankly, I don't know if we'll ever see a convergence of injuries like that again.
  12. Quit dissing my ancestors.
  13. I just, I just have no idea how to react to this.
  14. Now I woudl assert that morality is a relative thing.
  15. I did?
  16. QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Oct 9, 2009 -> 12:25 PM) What player can the Sox really acquire that you would be comfortable dealing Hudson for that might be available? About the only one I can think of is BJ Upton. Prince Fielder. Adrian Gonzalez. Dan Haren. Etc. There's always a star or two getting close enough to FA that they're starting to get too expensive for a team that isn't performing around them.
  17. Go away.
  18. Even if we do that he'll still just jump.
  19. With how many no-name, undrafted, unsigned players wind up eventually taking on starting or all-pro roles with NFL teams, I don't know why there isn't some version of a minor league system for them.
  20. But what if the one standing in our way is Dewayne Wise?
  21. Zealous pursuit of our goals is the only recourse.
  22. So how many more years of these sorts of winners will we have to endure before he finally snaps and the next U2 album winds up being called "F*** Denmark!"?
  23. QUOTE (JPN366 @ Oct 9, 2009 -> 10:13 AM) Ranking these guys is all subjective anyway. Nevertheless, the more lists that Hudson ranks highly on, the more he's worth when KW tries to move him next year at the deadline.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.