Everything posted by Balta1701
-
Capitalism: A Love Story
everything I've read seems to say that I'm better off just watching the Frontline episodes on the meltdown. Probably equally interesting and you'll know a lot more.
-
Alphabetical Conversation Thread
Maybe you should try changing the topic then.
-
Alphabetical Conversation Thread
Journey should get cited here again. Not for quality, but for 2005.
-
Alphabetical Conversation Thread
I me mine i me mine i me mine
-
Alphabetical Conversation Thread
Girl Girl Girl
-
Official 2009-2010 NFL Thread
QUOTE (smalls2598 @ Oct 7, 2009 -> 05:48 AM) yup ESPN's Adam Schefter is reporting that Braylon Edwards has been traded to the Jets. FoxSports' Jay Glazer reports WR Chansi Stuckey, LB Jason Trusnick, and two draft picks are heading back to the Browns. This could be a really good move for the Jets
-
Official 2009-2010 NFL Thread
QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Oct 7, 2009 -> 06:13 AM) I wonder if Crabtree changed advisors or just told them to STFU. I am interested to see if he left any money on the table with this deal I'm genuinely surprised he signed.
-
Alphabetical Conversation Thread
St. Louis looks like they could just crush the rest of the NL though.
-
Alphabetical Conversation Thread
Lest we all forget...M is next.
-
Alphabetical Conversation Thread
Joe Mauer gets another chance to actually win a playoff game. Justin Morneau...not so much. Maybe they should trade him.
-
Alphabetical Conversation Thread
Heaven itself opened to bring us that post.
-
Alphabetical Conversation Thread
Fascinating use of the word "Edit" there.
-
Alphabetical Conversation Thread
Dome stays alive for 1 more game at least
-
Predict now; What Happens on Sunday w/Twins, Tigers?
What's the record for most outs recorded at home plate in a game?
-
Predict now; What Happens on Sunday w/Twins, Tigers?
QUOTE (DukeNukeEm @ Oct 6, 2009 -> 06:25 PM) You know how at a certain point extra innings goes from crazy exciting to super boring? This game is nearing that. Did game 3 get boring in 05?
-
Predict now; What Happens on Sunday w/Twins, Tigers?
QUOTE (WilliamTell @ Oct 6, 2009 -> 06:05 PM) lol Mauer more than solidifies his MVP with a walk off homer. Hey it could happen. With Gomez batting behind him right now? I'd just walk him every time up.
-
Predict now; What Happens on Sunday w/Twins, Tigers?
Yowza
-
We Should Sign Nick Johnson
QUOTE (son of a rude @ Oct 6, 2009 -> 04:55 PM) He'd be fine as a DH if he could hit well enough. we could just use kotsay in the OF and Nix in the infield if some of our guys needs breaks. Viciedo could have a great fall and spring and I'd still want him starting in the minors next year.
-
Predict now; What Happens on Sunday w/Twins, Tigers?
Rodney is totally blowing this save.
-
Alphabetical Conversation Thread
Bad vodka commercial.
-
Predict now; What Happens on Sunday w/Twins, Tigers?
Nope
-
Predict now; What Happens on Sunday w/Twins, Tigers?
- Predict now; What Happens on Sunday w/Twins, Tigers?
I doubt anyone other than Nathan could have actually struck out Polonco there.- Predict now; What Happens on Sunday w/Twins, Tigers?
If the Tigers beat Nathan based on a bunt...- Catch-All Anything Thread
QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Oct 6, 2009 -> 04:11 PM) Yup. The Onion ran this article, complete with graphics, about Congress wanting a new, retractable roof building. Then some paper in China did what many papers there do for their western reporting - they plagiarize (or really just copy) western pieces and title it their own, and publish it. Just happens that this particular dolt didn't realize the piece was parody. This incident was covered in the press here. Priceless. I'm still a fan of Dennis Hastert calling it "Drafty". - Predict now; What Happens on Sunday w/Twins, Tigers?