Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. Kyyle23 replied to cabiness42's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Dec 5, 2013 -> 10:08 AM) After First Class, I honestly assumed that the X-Men was done with that other ridiculous iteration. Then they combined the two groups - and I too am terrified. The attempt to fix all of the continuity errors is the part that scares me the most. They started over with First Class, they didnt need to make it one continuous storyline. Also, seeing some of the scenes from the dystopian future in the trailers.....ehhhhh. I thought Bryan Singer would be better than "overcast world with lightning all over and everyone looking worried". But, I saw Jack the Giant Killer, so I know Singer has the capability of BAD
  2. Kyyle23 replied to cabiness42's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Dec 5, 2013 -> 09:33 AM) Same with Wolverine - but OH PLEASE FIND SOMEONE NEW OTHER THAN HUGH JACKMAN - even if he does nail it on the head, the character has been too bastardized with him as the poster boy. If this next X Men movie knocks it out of the park, I think Jackman will be wolverine until he says he isnt. If it sucks(which, im kind of getting a bad feeling about after seeing some trailers), I think they may reboot
  3. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Dec 5, 2013 -> 09:23 AM) Retirement? wouldnt you love that
  4. D Rose press conference at 11AM. Nobody seems to know what it is about
  5. Kyyle23 replied to cabiness42's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Dec 5, 2013 -> 08:59 AM) There could also be an overload of too many big names. I would rather they keep the big names they have and add lesser known characters around them. Like Black Widow and Hawkeye. The next movie is going to have Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch. I trust Joss
  6. Kyyle23 replied to cabiness42's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Dec 5, 2013 -> 08:52 AM) This Spider-Man series is so much better than the last one. Also I don't need Spider-Man in Avengers. He was never a big part of Avengers in the comics and there is a ton of other characters you could have in Avengers. Some they are adding for the next movie. The Avengers is a constantly changing set of characters, adding Spiderman to one of the movies would be pretty awesome. It isnt needed, per se, but it would be a lot of fun
  7. Kyyle23 replied to cabiness42's topic in SLaM
    http://screenrant.com/amazing-spider-man-2...ctopus-vulture/ Vulture and Doc Ock harnesses spotted in the background
  8. Kyyle23 replied to cabiness42's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Dec 5, 2013 -> 08:18 AM) <!--quoteo(post=2899050:date=Dec 5, 2013 -> 08:00 AM:name=Balta1701)-->QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Dec 5, 2013 -> 08:00 AM) <!--quotec--> I cheesed on the first one and wound up really enjoying it - so I'll see this one. I wish SONY would allow Spidey to join the Avengers. :-( I think eventually they will come to a "OK, everyone here can make a metric f***-ton of money with this..." agreement. The guys from Marvel keep saying "Never say never" when Spiderman is brought up with the Avengers
  9. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    Entourage lost me when Aquaman happened. All interest in the show just fell off the map
  10. You have to think that Japanese players will try and find a loophole if the teams start refusing to post them. Didn't Darvish exploit a loophole so he could come over earlier?
  11. ah, so then the "winning" bidder can just slide some extra cash under the table instead of over it
  12. Kyyle23 replied to cabiness42's topic in SLaM
    Gal Gadot is pretty hot
  13. QUOTE (bmags @ Dec 4, 2013 -> 01:09 PM) Did you see where they paid Frank 6 mill to be their bench coach? He was supposed to help Kidd transition to HC. Its kind of funny because iirc, Kidd got Byron Scott fired from the Nets because they didnt get along, and had Frank put into the HC role because Frank let him do what he wanted. Now they have different philosophies.
  14. QUOTE (bmags @ Dec 4, 2013 -> 08:56 AM) So Kidd demoted Lawrence Frank. Brooklyn is doing well. Just let the guy go. This is just terrible
  15. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Dec 4, 2013 -> 12:06 PM) They could do SO MUCH MORE with it, though. It's a show I watch more for its potential than what it actually provides. I dont disagree with this.
  16. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Dec 4, 2013 -> 11:49 AM) Who cares if someone doesn't love a show as much as you do? Why take it so personally? *shrugs* Im not taking it personally. I stopped arguing with him a long time ago over the issues he had with the show, it is what it is. I turn my brain off to watch the show, its a zombie apocalypse. There isnt much realism in it
  17. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    Anytime people interact on a non action level, you complain. Anytime people have emotional moments on shows(not just WD), you complain. Anytime a situation happens where people make the wrong decision, you complain. Anytime a decision is implausible, but made to further the plot(which, all decisions in any show do), you complain. Face it, you watch shows just to tell yourself and us what is wrong with them. Your enjoyment with these shows ends very quickly after they begin. I could look back through this thread for any show you watch and discuss, and there is always a Lori, a Dana Brody, and once you find that person the show is just destroyed in your eyes
  18. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (CrimsonWeltall @ Dec 4, 2013 -> 10:57 AM) Have you been outside your house? There are plenty of morons out there. I don't think the characters in TWD are appreciably dumber than normal people. LOL it isnt worth the argument. He is an admitted plot nitpicker. There is no show that he can turn off the "THATS NOT RIGHT" button for
  19. Granderson is an already implied signing
  20. Ok, deal Dunn, Gillaspie, and Beckham to Astros for.....stuff. Then sign Cano. Done. /Phil Rogers
  21. Phil Rogers is on it
  22. QUOTE (bmags @ Dec 4, 2013 -> 08:56 AM) So Kidd demoted Lawrence Frank. Brooklyn is doing well. Hot. Mess.
  23. LETS MELT THIS MF-ING SITE DOWN
  24. Apparently Teague's grand debut in Iowa City was put on hold
  25. QUOTE (flavum @ Dec 3, 2013 -> 08:11 PM) How many games does he average over the next 7 years? 120? That's how much he averages now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.