Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (scs787 @ Dec 3, 2013 -> 04:32 PM) Bulls said to be interested in Sergio Rodriguez, who is/was Mirotic's teammate in Spain. Let's bring in Rudy Fernandez while we're at it. What's Spanish for "Bench Mob"? La Tank
  2. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Dec 3, 2013 -> 04:18 PM) It still irks me that the writers were like, yeah, Jimmy's dead....unless we decide he's not! Yea they left that pretty open. It should have been seen. I actually hope he is gone, last season he was really annoying.
  3. that makes me think of the mobster (Bricktop?) in the movie Snatch
  4. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Dec 3, 2013 -> 03:57 PM) Shameless is the best show on TV IMO, but Homeland gets wayyyyy too much underserved hate. People love hating it for the sake of hating it, I swear. I am very interested to see where Shameless goes from last seasons finale. They very easily could have closed up shop right there and left that ambiguous ending. Im hoping that it doesnt end up that they should have stopped it right there.
  5. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Dec 3, 2013 -> 03:55 PM) Would he really be that hard to replace though? What does he give you besides a scowl and some action scenes? They have started digging into his character a lot more, people asking what he used to do and such. He isnt as much of a loner as he used to be
  6. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Dec 3, 2013 -> 03:33 PM) Am I missing something? Was Herschel really that much of a fan favorite? That's multiple people here who have said that and my girlfriend surprised me by saying that when he died too. I didn't really like him much at all, I actually found him to be kind of annoying. The "fan favorite" label is strange to me. I didnt like him at first, but this last season he grew on me a lot. Also, there is really only one true fan favorite IMO, and he is in the spoiler black above this post. Everyone has issues with pretty much every character on the show.
  7. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Dec 3, 2013 -> 03:02 PM) @southsider2k5 @kyyle23 I KILL YOU! FIXED
  8. QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Dec 3, 2013 -> 02:25 PM) Tigers will pay Joe Nathan more than $20M over 2 years. Yikes. Considering how much of a black hole a closer has been since Papa Grande fell apart in the playoffs/world series a few years ago, they probably view that as well worth it.
  9. QUOTE (raBBit @ Dec 3, 2013 -> 02:55 PM) Lol, thanks. Just wanted to clarify for our less twitter savvy folk. obviously you are referring to southsider2k5
  10. QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Dec 3, 2013 -> 02:49 PM) Is it possible to go a couple of days with out some nauseating argument about x player from x era being better from y player from y era? This thread is borderline the worst thing on the internet half the time, why cant people just drop that s***? NukeCleveland was a better poster than Incorgbl, but the internet was different when Corg was posting
  11. QUOTE (raBBit @ Dec 3, 2013 -> 02:43 PM) I never said he did? How about you check the thread title that holds the misinformation? FIXED
  12. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (CrimsonWeltall @ Dec 3, 2013 -> 02:11 PM) No way they're killing that character off anytime soon. Fan favorite, and has unresolved story issues. Maybe if they suddenly spent a few episodes focusing on him/her, then I'd get worried. More screen time => You are in trouble The unresolved story issues I agree with, but fan favorite doesnt mean anything, otherwise Herchel would still be around, lol. If I were the remaining group with Rick, I would seriously just go find another prison to take over.
  13. all I remember about him was hitting a massive bomb into the Ray tank last season to win a game
  14. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Soxfest @ Dec 3, 2013 -> 01:53 PM) You knew somebody was going down. I was surprised it wasnt I was prepared for it, it would have been very "shocking"
  15. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Dec 3, 2013 -> 11:52 AM) Update: They got the bastard. They caught him doing the same thing to someone else (unsurprising) - for some reason that person doesn't want to press charges. We do want to press charges. Any details? Did they find a bunch of stolen and counterfeit cards on him?
  16. QUOTE (scs787 @ Dec 3, 2013 -> 11:22 AM) Haven't seen this mentioned but Teague is heading to the Iowa Energy.... There goes Tank Commander Teague....for now Tank second commander James, reporting for Duty
  17. Kyyle23 replied to cabiness42's topic in SLaM
    Ok, to each their own. Ryan Gosling FTW
  18. Kyyle23 replied to cabiness42's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (TaylorStSox @ Dec 3, 2013 -> 08:45 AM) In fairness, I've never actually watched one. Do I really need to though? If you are into a movie like that, then sure. Kind of silly to call it a bad franchise when you never watched one, though.
  19. Kyyle23 replied to cabiness42's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (TaylorStSox @ Dec 3, 2013 -> 08:36 AM) What does success have to do with quality? Most top grossing movies are bad. Ryan Gosling seems like an actor more concerned with the craft than being rich. I said that and agreed with that. I think the F&F movies are better than you do though. They are what they are, drag racing tongue firmly in cheek unbelieveable action popcorn movies, but they arent bad
  20. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Dec 3, 2013 -> 08:06 AM) He's got a good point in that the 3/4 DT is really tough to find...but you could also say that just maybe he doesn't want to play his hand before signing or drafting that guy. I agree, he could definitely make the switch if he feels he can slip the personnel into the scheme in one swift offseason
  21. Kyyle23 replied to cabiness42's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (TaylorStSox @ Dec 3, 2013 -> 07:57 AM) I've seen Drive. Ryan Gosling is not going to make the 7th or 8th movie of a bad franchise. Gosling isn't broke, right? Maybe he'll do Fast and Furious and then do a couple Final Destinations too. Maybe they can get Steve McQueen. He's not doing anything and he made Bullit. It isnt a bad franchise, that is a very successful franchise. It may be corny and unbelieveable, but it is a complete cash cow. I doubt Gosling would be interested because he is more of an artsy (read: Nicolas Winding-Refn muse) actor.
  22. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Dec 3, 2013 -> 07:56 AM) Cooper already decided he didn't like the guy once. His arm motion is both his success and his downfall. Cooper called that out right away. Hudson is a good pitcher when healthy though
  23. QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Dec 3, 2013 -> 06:29 AM) Why on earth did you go see that? Why not? I like Soderberg. Does the content bother you? Lol
  24. This shall hence be known as the B>W Jubilance tread
  25. QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Dec 2, 2013 -> 07:18 PM) I would take him over any pitcher on the Sox not named Chris Sale. That's awesome

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.