Everything posted by Kyyle23
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
Colt Cabana got another tryout with WWE last week.
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
*bam* I'm good
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
Gonna bust out the jinx, has there ever been a night where two nfl games ended in a tie?
-
Your Realistic 2014 Lineup
QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Nov 24, 2013 -> 09:47 PM) All we've done so far (with the exception of the signing of me) is get a few AAA scrubs. No, I will rarely post as if I'm Jose Abreu. Just so everyone knows I was formerly known as ChiSoxFan05. You can put "formerly known as ChiSoxFan05" in your signature so people know
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Nov 24, 2013 -> 10:23 PM) They also have none of their starting opening day DT's in. They have zero depth at DT. I was f***ing pissed when we didn't sign Idonjie and he'd have made a big difference, imo, in our line this year cause his versatility would have been huge given the injuries. Worse yet the guy we signed instead of him retired before the season started. Izzy is a backup, the guy has 7 tackles this entire season and has had injury issues as well. He is no spring chicken either. In short, he wasn't going to save this mess in front of us. You are right, the Bears are missing their top 3 DTs and that is killing them. I get that, I was just making an observation that since the D line was imploded by injuries, the run game has destroyed them with back cuts and traps because players like Shea, Bostic, Greene and whoever is playing DT at the moment have absolutely no gap discipline and over pursue plays and take themselves out.
-
Has Hahn waited too long to act or letting the market
QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Nov 24, 2013 -> 07:20 PM) I think your math leaves a lot to be desired. Lol
-
ARod suspended for entire 2014 season
I will eat my words if the morals clause is enacted to void this contract, but I really think that opens a huge can of worms that the MLBPA will not allow http://itsaboutthemoney.net/archives/2013/...-rods-contract/ http://m.theweek.com/article.php?id=245354
-
ARod suspended for entire 2014 season
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Nov 24, 2013 -> 06:56 PM) The morals clause would be a slam dunk here. I highly doubt that plays into this. Hell, I wonder if any morals clause like Neagles even exists anymore
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
So, say the Bears end up 9-7 and the Packers end up 9-6-1. Bears division record 3-3 and Packers 3-2-1. Bears and Packers split 1-1. Who would get the playoff nod? (Pretend the Lions finish 8-8)
-
ARod suspended for entire 2014 season
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Nov 24, 2013 -> 03:19 PM) Denny Neagle is the big one. Neagle had his contract voided because of a morals clause because of picking up a prostitute. He was mentioned in the Mitchell report but the guy was pretty much out of baseball at that point. To my knowledge nobody has had a contract voided due to steroids, At least at the major league level. If that happened to Arod, he would be the precedent
-
NBA Thread 2013-2014
Well, time for swift decision making by the front office. Their "core" needs to be redefined. Time to cut the cord on Deng, Boozer and strongly consider Taj and Noah. My problem with that is knowing this front office, I know they will just hunker down and say "we can still do this"
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
Hester is a f***ing moron
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
Sad
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
They will probably pick up this flag and say uncatchable
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
I hate this f***ing ref. Every game is a big goddamn joke
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
QUOTE (Jake @ Nov 24, 2013 -> 02:19 PM) We talk a lot about our pass rush, but our run defense is a far bigger problem Their over pursuit of plays is their undoing. Traps kill them every time
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
The rams do not commit penalties
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
QUOTE (RockRaines @ Nov 24, 2013 -> 01:43 PM) I've never seen a last place team talk so much s***. Come on now, we see the Lions twice a year
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
Earl Bennett, starring in the Fox tv show "hello, my name is CUT"
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
f***, that run was awesome
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
They need to fix the earpiece in McCowns helmet
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
Conte is a f***ing joke
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
Loved seeing Conte blown up on the Austin td and taking Shea out with him
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
Well that was an ominous start
-
ARod suspended for entire 2014 season
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Nov 24, 2013 -> 10:57 AM) With past history of voided contracts, it should be a pretty clear cut case to get him voided. Past history? Who?