Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. Lol, time to wash out more of the lowery taste and get some of Hinsons kids in
  2. I am imagining a commercial where Samardzija is in a straight jacket in a rubber room
  3. Richard Sherman is better at life than Skip Bayless http://m.deadspin.com/5989287/im-better-at...s-on-first-take
  4. They showed the standings during the game yesterday and I just laughed, it looked like video game standings.
  5. 2-3 weeks hmmm. Seperated shoulder?
  6. I will be there....Directv channel 665. In glorious HD.
  7. QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Mar 7, 2013 -> 07:40 AM) The last thing the Yankees is need is another slow, aging, expensive player. I dont mind them acquiring these though. Doesnt bother me. Not that I want Konerko to go
  8. So it looked to me like Sharp was really favoring his shoulder
  9. How much Payroll do the yankees have on the DL this season?
  10. some oldies there. all goodies Happy Birthday peoples
  11. QUOTE (southside_hitman @ Mar 6, 2013 -> 12:29 PM) I would would appreciate it if you did not reply to my posts or send me any further private messages. I will afford you the same courtesy. Thanks. SSHM. I dont really like what you have implied since your time on this board, I have one ID and i sent you one PM telling you to stop accusing people of having multiple IDs. If you want to bring it out in the open, here it is. I can reply in any thread on this board, just like anyone else. If you dont like it, you can move on.
  12. not sure if serious
  13. M&H were making fun of Steven A Smith saying that the Hawks streak is no big deal
  14. If you are holding out for a decent prospect in return for Wise, then you have to know he is going nowhere. He is a serviceable 4th OF, he isnt a hot commodity, he can be replaced without making a trade like that.
  15. First Kim Jong Il, now Hugo, can't imagine Fidel is far behind
  16. Kyyle23 replied to cabiness42's topic in SLaM
    Love the hulkbuster Iron man suit at the end
  17. QUOTE (Eminor3rd @ Mar 5, 2013 -> 03:24 PM) Beckham singles, drives in Konerko but Tank gets gunned at home. Beckham? Or flowers?
  18. Kyyle23 replied to cabiness42's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Mar 5, 2013 -> 12:10 PM) WOOT IM3 looks 'meh'. You'd think they could have done something different than yet another "OMG some huge evil villain is here". Well, Mandarin is Starks major villain. And this kicks off Marvel Phase 2 leading up to Avengers 2, lots of things are supposed to be happening in this one. Specifically Stark getting injected with the extremis nanotechnology
  19. Kyyle23 replied to Brian's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Y2HH @ Mar 5, 2013 -> 11:50 AM) I know, I canceled work in anticipation of this snowstorm 3 days ago. That's probably why I'm so bored. you are the downfall of civilization
  20. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 5, 2013 -> 08:59 AM) Chris De Luca ‏@ChrisDeLuca #Bears to part ways with cornerback D.J. Moore : http://bit.ly/Z6onvF I will miss his hair, and his brief time as Interceptor part 2
  21. Kyyle23 replied to Brian's topic in SLaM
    so......It is snowing
  22. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Mar 5, 2013 -> 11:24 AM) Yeah no crap. I was ridiculed for pointing out its crapiness but now three of you agree. Besides, Steve and Brian love The Challenge, so their show evaluation skills are lacking in my eyes
  23. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 5, 2013 -> 10:48 AM) We should start a group. I'm with you. where have you guys been, jenks is your charter member
  24. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 5, 2013 -> 09:09 AM) Is that different than the one on History? Its the same, maybe I am seeing the commercials for history channel on AMC. I believe Gabriel Byrne is in the show
  25. QUOTE (knightni @ Mar 5, 2013 -> 10:09 AM) Somewhere, Joakim Noah is really excited. Why is that?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.