Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (Soxfest @ Feb 25, 2013 -> 10:26 PM) Yeah but dam how many PPV and Raw matches in a row are they going to let Punk lose because Taker will get the W...............Super Cena has not lost 5 in a row or 3 straight PPV's matches EVER. How many superstar wrestlers for wwe have lost 3 straight ppvs? I doubt many top card wrestlers have, that is a pretty silly thing to complain about. Hell, I doubt taker or hogan have lost 2 in a row, much less three
  2. That was a ppv quality match. Loved the Brock HHH opening too, even though I knew it was coming
  3. http://deadspin.com/5986786/photoshop-cont...-derpy-mug-shot The comments are the best part
  4. QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Feb 25, 2013 -> 02:41 PM) http://deadspin.com/5986780/heres-old-foot...ping-over-a-guy J4L says NBD
  5. QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Feb 25, 2013 -> 12:29 PM) Anybody hear anything about Lindstrom feeling elbow pain? Dont do this to me, man!
  6. There are very few Lebron dunks that arent sick. The man simply punishes the rim
  7. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Feb 24, 2013 -> 05:54 PM) The Yankees miss the playoffs this year. You heard it here first. What? Kevin Youkilis will save them just like he saved the S........ok you are probably right
  8. QUOTE (southside_hitman @ Feb 25, 2013 -> 04:40 AM) "He has such a strong grip, and like an overgrip, I guess. I don't know what you would call it on his top hand. I've never seen anything like this." In all seriousness, if that is the case, maybe Beckham should experiment switch hitting. Has he ever tried it? I dont think teaching a guy to hit from the other side of the plate 4 years into his professional career is such a good idea. It might be just me.
  9. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Feb 25, 2013 -> 08:08 AM) If Kirk had been able to stay healthy the last couple years, he probably wouldn't have been available for the taxed-MLE the Bulls were offering. Is that supposed to make me feel better? I am supposed to take comfort in the fact that the Bulls (over)paid a consistently injured player and think they got him on the cheap because he couldnt stay healthy the last couple years? ooooooooyaaaaaaaaaay
  10. Part of Kirks flaws is his inability to stay healthy. The Bulls counted on him to stay healthy when they should have known better.
  11. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    Frank passing the drug test, OMG
  12. QUOTE (oldsox @ Feb 24, 2013 -> 07:00 AM) Are you having a bad day, Russ? All I did was make a simple, one sentence statement that the Giant GM (Brian Sabean) is very good. I didn't even criticize the trade. I have never seen Gillaspie play. It doesn't look like whining to me as I re-read my post, nor was that intended. A simple, one sentence post that falls in line with most of your other simple, one line posts that do nothing but criticize the front office just to do it.
  13. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    Just f***ing start already
  14. QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Feb 22, 2013 -> 02:02 PM) Saints are not franchising Jermon Bushrod, he will be a FA. I know the Bears don't have much cap space, but that would be a big upgrade at LT. And Kromer built that kid up
  15. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Feb 22, 2013 -> 01:12 PM) Anyone know if he had a background (High school or anything else) that included any time at 2b or short? His minor league career doesn't, but can't hurt to ask. I know he played at Wichita St with KW Jr. And Wichita St routinely crushed SIU. And thats all I know.
  16. QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Feb 22, 2013 -> 10:59 AM) What happened? He got really drunk and was kicked out in the 7th inning when they stopped serving and he got mad about it
  17. QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Feb 22, 2013 -> 10:02 AM) Thats classified. on second thought, thats probably better for all of us
  18. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Feb 22, 2013 -> 09:31 AM) I don't have to dream about sex or cookies. I get those whenever I want. I can't get Derrick Rose returning whenever I want! I notice you didnt mention the riding on dinosaurs part
  19. The Bulls surely didnt do much to disprove Reggie tonite
  20. You know what? I dont care if Rose feels that way. I feel that way. I want Chicago to be a destination for free agents and I want the FO to try and pull off craziness and quit playing it safe. Even if it backfires, you still have D Rose.
  21. QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Feb 21, 2013 -> 07:51 AM) shameless plug No shame. Completely egregrious
  22. QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 21, 2013 -> 04:44 AM) After reading about the way they are going, I will be upset if he is replaced. He and Zeb are getting good heat and I know I maybe alone here, but Swagger is interesting to me finally. Just have Del Rio go over. At the same time, what has Swagger done that makes him deserve to get this swept under the rug? I think the locker room would be pretty pissed if that happened
  23. The Knicks got b****slapped by the pacers 125-91

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.