Everything posted by Kyyle23
-
2012-2013 Official NHL thread
I imagine i would just get death glare all night
-
2012-2013 NCAA Basketball thread
QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Feb 28, 2013 -> 10:57 AM) I was thinking Shamrock Shake myself. you should write your alumni a letter of outrage
-
2012-2013 Official NHL thread
i want to anonymously sit next to Krush at a game in a camouflage blackhawk sweater
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
per rajah.com
-
2013 Cubs catch all thread
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Feb 28, 2013 -> 09:50 AM) Paul Sullivan @PWSullivan Garza sounds like he will start out on DL. Got "to think of team" before self. Got "to think of contract" before team
-
2012-2013 NCAA Basketball thread
why does Notre Dame look like Key Lime Pie
-
Sox vs. Rangers 2/27
QUOTE (oldsox @ Feb 28, 2013 -> 08:34 AM) Speaking of third basemen, I wonder how Kevin Youk is doing this spring? Now that he is clean shaven in Yankee tradition, he looks ten years younger, but, more importantly, if he has a bad spring, the Yanks will be looking somewhere for a 3B. I am sure the vastly superior Brian Cashman will fleece the Inept Hahn of the Pandoras box that is Brent Morel
-
Sox trade RP Jeff Soptic for 3B Conor Gillaspie
QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Feb 28, 2013 -> 08:49 AM) If he was any good he could do both at the same time. I think Tyler Flowers just became Berzerker from Clerks
-
2012-2013 NCAA Basketball thread
I am curious if Desmar Jackson stays next season. He can score, i really like him. But if he stays, that means someone else is out. Barry has 5 recruits, and only 4 guys are leaving(Taylor, Early, Lindsey, Brown Surles).
-
Sox trade RP Jeff Soptic for 3B Conor Gillaspie
QUOTE (southside_hitman @ Feb 28, 2013 -> 07:57 AM) He has had four years to show that he can hit, and he hasn't. What is the basis for thinking that this year will be any different? Perhaps a new Manto leg kick or some other secret weapon we don't know about? You don't have to look through the history of baseball to see trends. AJ hit .300 or above 4 times in his first 6 years. You don't see too many players that even remain in the major leagues after hitting .205 after four years. Those four years you are considering a trend are, in your own words, roughly one year of at bats. That is not a trend, that is sparse chances to hit.
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 28, 2013 -> 07:40 AM) I usually stayed around 70 so never got pulled over, plus I knew pretty much every sport on the way to SIU they would hide. Loved when they would sit on exit ramp of the one rest area way down near Mt Vernon. Yeah I knew the spots too. Except for the air.
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 27, 2013 -> 10:07 PM) I read I57 and just cringe. Those bastards in effingham got so many of my friends, and they finally got me with the airplane cop. My wife told me as I was pulling away with my ticket "Oooooh I thought it was weird that there was a blue plane following us for a little while" ........
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
Yea you guys obviously never drove through So Illinois, lol
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
@BradBiggs: Pulaski County State’s Attorney Grayson Gile tells Southern Illinoisan he has dismissed charges against #Bears LT J'Marcus Webb.
-
2012-2013 NCAA Basketball thread
Rush the court Carbondale!!!!
-
Happy Birthdat Rooftop
Aw I feel bad. Happy birthday Rooftop
-
2012-2013 NBA thread
QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Feb 27, 2013 -> 12:37 PM) They're paying it this year? This isn't "f*** the luxury tax I'm going for the throat" This is "aw shoot, I'm a little bit over and paying the luxury tax"
-
2012-2013 NBA thread
QUOTE (Jenksy Cat @ Feb 27, 2013 -> 11:39 AM) I just don't want a team with a bickering superstar and FO, with the star claiming innocence while having his "people" make all the public comments ripping the team. Then have that FO panic and make a bunch of stupid moves in a failed attempt to please the spoiled-child superstar. I don't recall that working out too well for the Magic or Cavs. No, but both of those teams had a very short window to work within that caused the panic and short sightedness. The Cavs and Magic both made the Finals before they started throwing money at every name possible, and then when their stars started getting closer to free agency, the wheels came off and the Hedo Turkoglus and Antawn Jamisons and Big Baby trades started flowing in. The Bulls need to be creative, but they have quite a while to be creative and appease Derrick, he is signed and isnt going anywhere any time soon. But goddamnit, it is time for the front office to show some balls and stop being afraid of the luxury tax. I am glad that Derrick is unhappy with status quo.
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Feb 27, 2013 -> 11:52 AM) The 49ers are the best run franchise in the NFL right now... they went 11-4-1 last year and made the Superbowl. They now have 5 draft selections in the top 93 picks. The Chiefs, on the other hand, went 2-14 and will pick just twice in the top 95. someone is probably watching this thread saying THE 49ERS WILL WIN THE SUPERBOWL
-
2012-2013 NBA thread
QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Feb 27, 2013 -> 10:26 AM) Pat Riley merked us. Not the first time either. He did it in the Wade draft too
-
2012-2013 NCAA Basketball thread
SIU vs UNI on comcast tonite. woo
-
Grady Sizemore worth a flyer?
QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Feb 27, 2013 -> 08:36 AM) Why does no one read any other posts?The problem is...Sizemore isn't healthy right now. It will be midseason before he's ready to go, that's why he hasn't signed anywhere yet. The Yankees may as well say they're going to play ARod in CF to start the season; after all, he's just as useful as Sizemore would be out there right now. Lol i was thinking that. Lets get Sizemore and wait and hope he might be ok even though he hasnt been for like 4 straight years
-
2012-2013 NBA thread
I am disappoint
-
2013 TV Thread
I think it is a real injury that they just incorporated into the show, and just said nothing about it
-
2013 TV Thread
I still can't figure out wtf happened to Kevin/Steve Howeys leg. Just all the sudden he is on crutches