Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (RZZZA @ Jul 25, 2012 -> 04:19 PM) lol what? I have a hard time bashing our owner when the team he owns is better than 85% of the rest of the league, and is the 3rd most successful franchise in NBA history. I know, they are perfect and faultless in your eyes. You don't have to keep reiterating it, I look forward to the next glowing report about this offseason
  2. QUOTE (RZZZA @ Jul 25, 2012 -> 04:02 PM) Reinsdorf brought 7 championships to Chicago... Lol. Ok
  3. More Kelly Dwyer. This time, how Reinsdorf treats the Bulls as opposed to how he treats the Sox "Baseball is American. Basketball is just a game"
  4. QUOTE (flavum @ Jul 25, 2012 -> 12:49 PM) Who is saying that? nobody specifically, but the next time Dempster pitches in Wrigley as a Cub, do you think he gets booed or a standing ovation? Should he stay, of course
  5. QUOTE (flavum @ Jul 25, 2012 -> 11:58 AM) Dempster isn't making any fans with all of this. And his Harry Caray sucks, too. In the front office maybe. But fans eat this stuff up. "OMG He wants to stay a cub for life!"
  6. QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 25, 2012 -> 11:04 AM) I wonder when MLB takes over the Marlins. When Loria gets bored
  7. QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jul 25, 2012 -> 10:59 AM) So was Sebastian Stan (Bucky), but for Hulk it probably means solo movie. Well yeah, but Bucky returns as the Winter Soldier, so he is also basically getting his own movie too It comes down to this, Hulk is getting his own movie(s) AND will make some guest appearances with Ruffalo as Bruce Banner.
  8. So when is the Guillen family mouthpiece going to write a scathing article about Mean Mr Loria and Evil Larry Beinfest?
  9. @notkennywilliams has been pretty funny this morning
  10. So what are they paying their rotation now? 400 mil?
  11. Again, KW never did anything like this to Ozzie. I am very interested to see how he reacts to his team being stripped down around him due to poor performance, because it has never happened before. If KW handed Ozzie a team like that, KW would be(against all common sense) trying to add right now.
  12. QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jul 25, 2012 -> 12:06 AM) If crowds hadn't adored Mark Ruffalo, I could see that. But Mark Ruffalo has them reconsidering a Hulk solo film and is one of Marvel's big guns. I see Hawkeye being phased out before Hulk. It isnt reconsidered, it is in the works. I believe Ruffalo signed a 5-6 movie deal with Marvel. Edit: It is 6
  13. I love seeing the cell full in a meaningful game. The park lit up last night when Dunn hit that bomb
  14. That is a really nice Jersey and Hat, Real. I love the lettering
  15. I would like to see Peavy come out and bulldog the Twins here so the Sox can head out on the roadtrip with a nice little head of steam. GO SOX!!!
  16. QUOTE (RZZZA @ Jul 25, 2012 -> 12:05 AM) I believe that was their old owner, Michael Heisley, who had a vendetta against the Bulls. He's since sold the team. Was that over the Pau negotiations?
  17. QUOTE (Kalapse @ Jul 24, 2012 -> 10:40 PM) Adam is simply Dunn-ing all over the place right now, you're invited to choke down the sweet nectar of Adam Dunn's mammoth spluge bombs. You're f***ing welcome, America. I think just maybe you should create an adam dunn silhuoette avatar. Because that would be awesome
  18. QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 24, 2012 -> 10:09 PM) I'm just really confused at what they could do. What are you proposing? What else could they have done which would have brought Lebron? What can they do to get Dwight? And I really don't understand the comparison to MJ and the gang and being so smart. That was Krause. Krause is long gone. What could the Bulls have done? Im not proposing anything Jason, it isnt my job to make the Bulls a better team, it is Foreman and Paxsons job. They need to figure out how to make the trade for someone like Mayo, who could get his feet wet on this team while Rose is rehabbing. They need to get in the game and make something happen, and not rely on retreads, has beens, and maybes. Not me, Foreman and Paxson. Just like you, i am observing this team. I observed them last offseason say "you know what? We got to the Conference championship game, and thats pretty good. An old rip Hamilton who used to be able to hang with Wade 4 years ago will be awesome." And the heat said "f*** that, we are going to get Shane Battier to play better defense and hit the open three". I actually fell for it too, I believed that was a piece that the Bulls needed. How many games did Rip miss? The front office makes minimal moves and keeps moving the line back and telling us all that everything is ok, if everything goes absolutely perfect, we will win it all. In the NBA, nothing ever goes absolutely perfect. There was no comparison to MJ. It was a point, the point is the front office decided that they didnt like shelling out all of this money even while they were winning it all. They were smarter than everyone else, and they would rebuild it, and stay financially safe while doing so. A point that was really reinforced in the article that I posted. Since MJ departed, the bulls havent done anything but stay conservative and try and "build through the draft". Rose landed in their laps and the guy has absolutely no help whatsoever. Loul is not a star player, neither is Noah, and neither is Boozer. They are complimentary players, and they will not help the Bulls win a championship without another true superstar next to Rose. While i dont agree with Soxbadger about Thibs as a coach, I do agree with him in that these regular season wins really dont mean a damn thing. The number one seed doesnt matter when you have the Heat standing on the other side of the Bracket. The season starts in the playoffs, and the Bulls simply dont match up, teams like the Heat stop Rose. Game over. And this offseason we are seeing right now is so disheartening, and you guys are justifying it because Rose blew out his knee. That really bothers me.
  19. QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 24, 2012 -> 09:18 PM) Isn't that them going for it though? What can you do if the other team says no? They traded Hinrich, etc for the shot of offering 2 max deals. They missed. They did the same in the summer of 2000 or whenever it was. Jason, at some point you have to call a spade a spade. This organization has continually put themselves in this position, and it started when they decided they were so smart and MJ and the gang were done, and it has never stopped.
  20. QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Jul 24, 2012 -> 08:06 PM) I don't know if they take the conservative plan. I think it's more they go for the grand plan and strike out. They went for LeBron and Wade, but whiffed. They would have make serious offers for Dwight, but he didn't want Chicago. It's always the same thing, it just didn't work out. We deserve better
  21. QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jul 24, 2012 -> 07:54 PM) This makes me feel worse The truth hurts. This I what I have been saying, they have been dangling the carrot for years, and Bulls fans do our part and show up. Time to man up and stop taking the conservative approach, step outside the box and take a swing. And whatever other cliche besides "don't panic, there is a plan here"
  22. QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Jul 24, 2012 -> 05:40 PM) This type of a trade isn't going to happen and shouldn't This type of post shouldnt happen
  23. QUOTE (SOXOBAMA @ Jul 24, 2012 -> 05:32 PM) Any catchers on the market? I'd like to see the Sox get Salty, even if AJ is ok in a few days That is a pipe dream, Boston likes Salty
  24. http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-don...45339--nba.html
  25. QUOTE (RZZZA @ Jul 24, 2012 -> 01:03 PM) Wait a minute, Malcolm Thomas might be good. You have people here complaining that the Bulls aren't taking chances on young players that could become key contributors for us in the long term, and at the same time people complaining that we're going after Malcolm Thomas. I'm glad they're taking a chance on a young stand out player. LOL. This is such a bunch of "ifs"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.