Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (flavum @ May 16, 2012 -> 04:03 PM) Brett Lawrie suspended 4 games. He got off pretty easy. I bet the umpire acting like a douche made Lawrie's punishment a little bit less severe.
  2. QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ May 16, 2012 -> 02:48 PM) So the Angels fire Micky Hatcher...a beloved figure on that bench. Funny how some organizations are so quick to make changes while others drag their feet. Hatcher has been Scioscia's hitting coach for as long as Scioscia has been a manager. IMO this is all Pujols.
  3. QUOTE (greg775 @ May 16, 2012 -> 02:24 PM) I keep thinking of Josh Fields when I think of Beckham now. He still has 2-3 teams to go before baseball will give up on Beckham. Fields lasted a long time. He has?
  4. Isnt contact with an umpire an automatic 5 game suspension or something?
  5. i dont even think they will suck all that much. They will still get players that fit Thibs style, and he showed this season he can make chicken salad out of chickens***
  6. QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 16, 2012 -> 10:08 AM) I don't understand Rogers' logic. If he believes the thinking on this is straight, I don't know how he blasts KW for Peavy, Dunn, Rios, Manny, etc. like he does over and over again and rightfully so, at least in a couple cases. Do not try.
  7. QUOTE (Quinarvy @ May 16, 2012 -> 08:17 AM) Hasn't exploded with Boozer, Lucas, Watson, and Korver. Aside from Boozer, the other guys at least give an effort. Villanueva and Gordon never did that
  8. QUOTE (StrangeSox @ May 16, 2012 -> 07:59 AM) That looked like a pretty terrible call Tough for me to tell, it kind of looked like a change that floated back towards the middle of the plate
  9. I think Thibs head would explode with Gordon and Villanueva on his roster
  10. Brett Lawrie ejected for arguing call, throws his helmet and it richochets up and nails the umpire. Im guessing he will be sitting out for a few http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/7936517/...et-gets-ejected Pujols claims his first victim in Anaheim, Mickey Hatcher loses his job as hitting coach http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/mlb/story/_...-mickey-hatcher
  11. When did Wade morph into this wannabe thug? I never noticed it until he flattened CJ during the season and then last night when he elbowed Collison in the shoulder/head on the fastbreak.
  12. Dude has a pink glove. If you cant beat a guy with a pink glove, you should quit the game of baseball.
  13. QUOTE (mcgrad70 @ May 15, 2012 -> 06:15 PM) With this team, you're lucky to get that, Jerry. Hey, Sox lost. Look who is here!!!
  14. QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ May 15, 2012 -> 05:53 PM) Hopefully this is a less angry version of JimH. *flips cap backwards* lets do this
  15. QUOTE (Soxbadger @ May 15, 2012 -> 11:41 AM) I agree, which is why I asked certain people to stop sniping and grow up. Youd get real tired if a few people came to every thread you posted in and tried to attack you. It especially gets old when they are admin and no one even cares. As for 3-4, its unlikely in run downs, but I do think the Bears may employ more of a "walk around" defense on pass downs. I just cant see Lovie giving up his entire scheme on rush downs. OMG Badger, is anyone allowed to argue with you, or are you the only one allowed to initiate long winded ridiculous arguments? You said I was following you around sniping at you, after a 3 comment back and forth over something that i disputed. Get a grip man, wtf. I post as a member, just because it says admin underneath my name doesnt mean I cant argue with the rest of you. You are acting like I am insulting your heritage here because I said your initial post wasnt correct.
  16. SMH. back to your regularly scheduled NFL talk. nothing to see here
  17. QUOTE (StrangeSox @ May 15, 2012 -> 11:25 AM) I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure Kyle was being sarcastic. moi? *points to self*
  18. QUOTE (greg775 @ May 14, 2012 -> 07:04 PM) Maybe, but if Jerry and the investors were against it, they'd prolly tell Kenny and he'd put a stop to it.I'm really down on Viciedo. Just another Sox off to a slow start in his career. I guess it's natural (look at KC's Hosmer now sucking) but it is disappointing that Tank sucks so far. LMAO what? You think Jerry and his investors make on-field decisions?
  19. Now, the real issue: what to do with an unhappy Forte
  20. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ May 15, 2012 -> 09:27 AM) Dude gets handed Chris Paul and now he thinks he's Phil Jackson, apparently. Dude got handed Rose and couldnt figure him out. I love the "History speaks for itself" comment about the Clippers. Apparently he never heard about how Sterling abused Elgin Baylor
  21. "All that (expletive) that I had to deal with John and everything, it was a total cluster(expletive)," said Del Negro, who coached the Bulls from 2008-10. "Listen, I understand the business: I hadn't coached before, and my first job was in Chicago, where I had absolutely no (management) support. Then I came to this position, where history spoke for itself. But I knew it was important to keep working at the craft." -Vinny Del Negro
  22. I would wait until Viciedo has a little extended period of success before poking fun at Marty. Tank really hasnt done too much yet
  23. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ May 15, 2012 -> 08:05 AM) Welcome to Badger land. On your right is Patrick Kane passed out. LMAO. On your left is the girl he tried to "Wayne Brady chokeab****"
  24. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ May 15, 2012 -> 07:10 AM) KyYlE - You said "the Bears historically do not pay coaches top dollar." Badger - Thats not what I said, I said: "The Bears arent well known for paying top dollar for coaches." Holy s***, dude, that's just beyond stupid to claim those statements mean something different. Its fine, i created a straw man and lit it on fire. No biggie. Lovie gets paid very well, is my total point. If the Bears brass wanted to do a massive upheaval and hire Cowher, I wouldnt think that money would be an issue. The Bears get a lot of flak from fans for being cheapskates, but really that era is long gone. There are a lot of hefty contracts on the Bears bill nowadays. Now, whether they spent that money smartly is a completely different argument
  25. QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ May 15, 2012 -> 06:52 AM) Yesterday's Dunn bobblehead & the Peavy one are outstanding. Must have. Go Sox, good work Q! Nothing compared to Dunn's Cincinatti Reds bobblehead where he is wearing a miami vice suit http://wifasso.com/Bobbles/2008.htm Go Sox!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.