Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. Joey Mercury got f***ed up from this pretty bad. I was reading somewhere that he recently signed back on with WWE developmental
  2. This is all too literal for me
  3. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Mar 10, 2010 -> 03:18 PM) I don't even know what "fugz" means, but I LOL'd anyway. fugz=fugly=f***ing ugly
  4. QUOTE (hogan873 @ Mar 10, 2010 -> 03:16 PM) When the entire OF collides going for the ball, and they lay there like slugs, twitching, as the ball rolls slowly to the wall? yeah, you are right. when that happens
  5. QUOTE (chisoxfan09 @ Mar 10, 2010 -> 03:07 PM) Did he leg out the triple? If he did a good sign of both speed on the basepaths and stamina. When do you see a triple that doesnt have to be legged out?
  6. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Mar 10, 2010 -> 03:00 PM) My guess would be . . . Megan Fox and Megan Fox? Google could have saved him the trouble
  7. QUOTE (lostfan @ Mar 10, 2010 -> 02:33 PM) They didn't give near enough detail in that article for me to judge his character, plus, well he was 16 and it's not like it was rape, sexual assault, pedophilia etc. No, it was incest with his 15 year old sister. I dont consider that to be much better
  8. QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Mar 10, 2010 -> 02:14 PM) I saw that show exactly zero times, but I did get a kick out of just knowing it existed. My wife is a reality addict. Its on ALL THE TIME at my house
  9. When that reality show came out with them, you could tell Feldman was in better shape than Haim. A good portion of the show was devoted to Feldman worrying about Haim killing himself
  10. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    Why on earth would you choose those two movies to watch the last two days
  11. Really, how much can TNA realistically expect out of the DVR numbers? .1 or .2?
  12. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (iamshack @ Mar 10, 2010 -> 11:09 AM) The last two nights I have watched Transformers 2 and Jennifer's Body. I am shocked that neither were nominated for Best Picture... Well, Transformers got the Razzie for Worst Picture. So there is that
  13. MLBTraderumors said the Twins are talking to the Jays about Jason Frasor(as are the Cubs)
  14. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Mar 10, 2010 -> 09:25 AM) You f***ers used to be a lot better about providing ST pictures. I think Kalapse said that Getty got a little bit strict on the pics they provide
  15. I still dont understand why they are pre-taping impact. If they are going head to head with RAW, it is honestly the stupidest thing they could possibly do right now. We just read the entire show spoilers. It is going to let people decide a week ahead of time whether they want to tune in or not, and if the show is bad people wont tune in "to see what happens".
  16. QUOTE (Princess Dye @ Mar 10, 2010 -> 08:25 AM) 'more promise' as in for this year. which I'm aware I left completely unclear. The big thing with me is Myrow hasnt had the MLB opportunities Botts has had. But again, I admittedly am going off a career stats sheet how many 33 year old career minor leaguers have been brought up to the majors to be a DH?
  17. Very sad, but you could see it coming
  18. QUOTE (The Critic @ Mar 10, 2010 -> 07:12 AM) I just read the spoilers for next week's Impact and I have to say, there are a couple interesting twists. Not going to reveal anything here (the spoilers are easy to find online), but there's enough there for me to definitely tune in. I see what you are saying. Sadly there are still a few old tricks mixed in like I still think The Band is going to pretend feud for a while then join with Hall and Young
  19. Yeah, i totally expected a jump in ratings merely from being moved to a permanent slot on Mondays and last night being the first actual "war".
  20. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    i absolutely love that Daft Punk is doing music for this movie. talk about a perfect match
  21. QUOTE (BaseballNick @ Mar 9, 2010 -> 01:28 PM) I think we should offer them Linebrink as a gift to help them get over the loss of Nathan. I like the way this man thinks
  22. QUOTE (jhonnydanks @ Mar 8, 2010 -> 07:02 PM) it's great to see for sure. don't stop. get it get it fixed for accuracy
  23. QUOTE (Y2HH @ Mar 9, 2010 -> 10:03 AM) Well whatever the case may be, TNA on Monday is better for wrestling. agreed, if only they get hogan out of the way
  24. The way I look at it, it is a soap opera for a guy. My wife watches All My Children and b****es and complains that the show reuses storylines and characters never die and it is ridiculous, but she still enjoys it because sometimes they do surprise her. I like what WWE has going on right now as well, I think Vince feels somewhat pressured to respond to TNA right now, but it is nowhere near the Monday Night Wars and I dont know if it will ever be. Hogan did exactly what we all expected him to and just pulled the same WCW tricks and expected them to work, but to a dramatically smaller audience who knew what happened before. Its pretty disappointing to me that Bischoff isnt doing anything different, I expected better out of him.
  25. QUOTE (Y2HH @ Mar 9, 2010 -> 08:25 AM) I don't know why most of you even watch wrestling anymore, all you do is waste two hours (if not more) watching something you dislike/hate and are bored with, then get on soxtalk.com and b**** about how crappy it was, whether it be TNA or WWE. Usually when a show gets bad, people stop watching it. Maybe it's time to start looking into that. I realize it's your own time to waste, but seriously. It's like *every* modern wrestling fan watches wrestling just so they can b**** about how crappy it is and everything that's wrong with it. have you ever actually read pale hose talk?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.