Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Mar 6, 2010 -> 07:55 AM) Linebrink had a 2.37 ERA the first half of 2008 then got hurt. He had a 1.93 ERA the first half of 2009 then lost location and confidence. At least it wasn't physical. There is reason to believe he's not as worthless as some are making him out to be. I think he could have a big year. I wouldn't trade him just to free up money that may or may not be used or to give a guy who just became a pitcher a prominent role in the bullpen just because he struck out the side in an early spring training game. Guys like Santos who played winter ball, are going to be way ahead of everyone else early. Be careful what you wish for. Im pretty sure it was posted that his half to half struggles have gone back to his Milwaukee/Padres days. You just cannot trust the guy to have a full good season, and it drives everyone nutty.
  2. QUOTE (lostfan @ Mar 6, 2010 -> 04:49 AM) Last year. Hi, my name is Jay Cutler. Making a trade for a quarterback still on his rookie contract is not the same as dropping 120 million dollars on 3 players. Sure. they extended Cutler, but it is still a reasonable contract. And I am not saying the Bears /McCaskeys have been cheap, Im just saying I cant remember a time that they went out and acted like the Cowboys on the first day of FA signing. the only thing close I can remember is the Ted Washington/Robert Traylor offseason
  3. Happy birthday to 3 of the more unique presences on Soxtalk
  4. QUOTE (ChWRoCk2 @ Mar 5, 2010 -> 03:44 PM) We weren't talking about the Packers, Peppers and Kampman. I was sort of but not directly to anybody, more so expressing my displeasure with Green Bay's lack of moves in every off season. I know you werent talking about the Packers. But you are the Packer fan.
  5. Ok ok, lay off the Packer fan (for now)
  6. QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Mar 5, 2010 -> 02:48 PM) Flowerwalkway's new swing must be a trick question. HE HAS NO SWING! It would be funnier if I didnt think you were talking about Tyler Flowers
  7. I cant remember a time the Bears got out the company credit card like this
  8. QUOTE (SnB @ Mar 5, 2010 -> 12:34 PM) The wii fit is still hard to find?? I want to get one for my wife for her birthday and am astonished that they're still not readily available. anyone know any places i'll have some luck? Where have you looked? I usually call around my 10 local gamestops to look for stuff, since they seem to be on every damn corner
  9. QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Mar 5, 2010 -> 01:47 PM) Well, they tied yesterday. So, does that mean I should create the next one, or someone else? You BETTER not cause another Tie.
  10. Yikes, Nate Burleson for 25 Mil to the Lions, 11 mil guaranteed
  11. Mully is saying that Schefter is reporting Peppers and Taylor are a done deal
  12. I hate CLo even more now
  13. I dont know how many of you have Comcast in chicago, but I have a weird thing I am seeing. When games are considered local (Illinois state, Bradley, sometimes even Evansville) they will be played on Comcast channel 101. Right now if I look at the regular guide, it has nothing. However, if I hit the guide twice to display all of the shows for that particular channel, the MVC tournament is listed as a show coming up. Is the (yuck) play-in game going to be on tonite?
  14. QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Mar 4, 2010 -> 11:12 AM) It doesn't get more credible than Mike North. Maybe he can help the new NFL team find a trusting financial partner. LMAO, QFT From what I hear, Monsters and Money is somehow infinitely worse than Monsters in the Morning
  15. QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Mar 3, 2010 -> 04:06 PM) So, are SoxNet and Joe Cowley on speaking terms now? The air has been cleared.
  16. QUOTE (RockRaines @ Mar 4, 2010 -> 09:35 AM) The days of felix sleeping alone in his bed are OVA!! until he eats the last of the peanut butter and puts the empty jar back in the cabinet
  17. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 4, 2010 -> 08:13 AM) Why drag Shipps back into this? I couldnt help myself. He told me about that time he went to the rodeo
  18. Like assless chaps. If you feel confident and comfortable in those, by all means
  19. Good luck with it Felix. Roomie dating isnt as easy as one might think. When she wants her space, give it to her.
  20. Saw this part of the Seattle spring training game and laughed
  21. QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Mar 3, 2010 -> 03:18 PM) When I hear head shop, I think drug paraphernalia, but it sounds like some sort of second hand store. 2nd
  22. Watch them pick that guy who jacked up his batman outfit. Or the guy who followed them around in the 05 playoffs with the neon Sox outfit
  23. QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Mar 3, 2010 -> 02:33 PM) You can add 50 feet based upon a good live bat vs and 20 buck bat. Its ridiculous how much of a difference it makes. We play in a single-wall league, but holy crap I've played in a few games in my buddies double-wall league. I was cranking HR's all day and I didn't know what the hell was going on. cough*hgh*cough
  24. QUOTE (striker @ Mar 3, 2010 -> 01:36 PM) What did Fields do to fight it? He told groups of kids that he considered retiring

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.