Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh sh******t the AL Central just got a little more interesting
  2. QUOTE (DBAHO @ Mar 9, 2010 -> 06:46 AM) The Beautiful People winning some gold. Desmond Wolf is my new favourite wrestler also. I hope they don't ruin what they built up with him from the program with "Kurt Mangled", although it looks like he could become part of some 4 Horseman Faction with Styles, Flair and Sting possibly. Whenever the argument turns to a Woman or a Womans tag team winning a title as being the best part of the show, in my mind the winner of the contest goes to the other show. And if they run out the 4 horseman yet again, I will puke
  3. QUOTE (The Critic @ Mar 9, 2010 -> 03:32 AM) Maybe TNA is just afraid to invest too much in him until they see what happens with his trial? I thought Impact was the better show, but not because of anything they did. Raw was pretty bad from start to finish, and Impact had a few mildly interesting moments. Overall a lackluster start to the "New Wars". I dont know how this is possible. It wasnt anything but recycled WCW storylines, you said it yourself. At least WWE had something a little different moving with Orton, I liked R-Truth and Morrison popping off against ShowMiz. There really wasnt anything I liked about TNA last night, I couldnt watch it for more than a few minutes. Bubba holding Hogan back was so ridiculous I started laughing
  4. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Mar 8, 2010 -> 11:01 PM) http://www.firstshowing.net/2010/03/08/mus.../#ixzz0heG4ajR7 Link to the new Tron Legacy trailer. Everything I've seen so far looks amazing. I watched it as a preview for Alice in Wonderland in Imax 3D. You can bet your ass I am seeing this movie in Imax 3D
  5. The end of Impact was a crap filled spot fest. My god, that was annoyingly bad. And I dont know if anyone saw what I did, but it looked like Hardy dropped Desmond Wolf on his head, and not in a good way. It looked very awkward. Im disappointed in Hardy. I thought realized which promotion could give him the most
  6. You dont get the chance to make this mistake twice with Ozzie and Kenny
  7. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (RockRaines @ Mar 8, 2010 -> 11:45 AM) At blockbuster last night the guy at the counter said to me "if Avatar wins the best picture award, I am never watching the Oscars agains." And then proceeded to recommend I rent The Time Travelers wife. LMAO!!!! That is awesome. You should of given him s***
  8. LOL this is a funny conversation of outrage, JONAH HILL!!! NUH UH!!!!!!
  9. QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Mar 8, 2010 -> 12:07 PM) youre probably right, so the game should start in a half hour??? were 3 hours ahead right?? No it started 11:30 our time, 2 hours ahead. my buddy texted me and said Mitchell led off the game with a double
  10. QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Mar 8, 2010 -> 11:55 AM) Id like to see Teahen and AJ switched come opening day. so the game should be over then right? I know it says it wasnt open to the public but do you know if theres a box score or any info on the game floating around? That cant be central time, that is probably pacific time
  11. QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Mar 8, 2010 -> 08:56 AM) I always thought that McCarthy’s issues with this organization were more about the public statements Ozzie kept giving about him and BA, and less about his time spent in the pen. As is stands, the bullpen is the best chance for Hudson to get innings at the major league level, while letting him work with Don Cooper on a daily basis. He seems excited for the oppurtunity, hopefully he'll embrace it and flourish. McCarthy may of had Ozzie ripping him for his nightlife, but he certainly did not flourish in the pen. IIRC, he got lit up a lot. Im not saying it would happen with Hudson, every pitcher is different and reacts differently(Adam Wainwright and Johan Santana were killer in the pen), but if the Sox truly want him to be a starter in the long run, and possibly this season, there is no reason to bring him up with the club and give him minimal innings.
  12. QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Mar 7, 2010 -> 12:19 AM) I don't recall ever hearing Damon talk, but does he have a mental problems and speech impediment? http://mlbnetwork.mlb.com/media/video.jsp?content_id=7171759 He seems be at lost for words and how to form a sentence, then when he starts talking, he sounds like he has speaking problems..... You should find the video of him hosting WWE Monday Night RAW a few months ago. If you think he sounds nervous and out of place on this video, you should see him on live TV in front of a stadium full of people talking
  13. Apparently Xavier Nady is having some troubles with his (twice) surgically repaired arm. Hitting isnt a problem, throwing is very much a problem
  14. QUOTE (iamshack @ Mar 7, 2010 -> 09:24 PM) Interesting. So the MLB is essentially saying these supervisors recommended the wrong umpires for the postseason, and it cost them their jobs. Whoever recommended Bucknor should have been fired before the series even started.
  15. Kyyle23 replied to juddling's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 7, 2010 -> 05:09 PM) My friends always mock me because I like watching the Oscars beginning to end. I always look forward to it. Felt like watching Rain Man today for some reason. That is because Brian likes counting cards......counting cards.....
  16. Moreover, what did you say anywhere in this thread that a possible employer could care about? You went after a few chicks and came up short? Employers dont care about that.
  17. I think WSU has an outside shot. But I dont like anything about WSU or their fans so I dont care either way
  18. QUOTE (fathom @ Mar 7, 2010 -> 09:08 AM) Don't forget the Twins get Neshek back this season. He'll help that bullpen a lot. If he is able to return to his pre-injury form. Who knows if he has to change his throwing motion or anything like that to avoid the same injury? Or if he never gets his previous velocity back? We both know Tommy John can change a pitcher
  19. QUOTE (lostfan @ Mar 7, 2010 -> 08:48 AM) lol did I read the above post right? Sick of Derrick Rose because he doesn't rebound? Really? Im getting really sick of Jay Cutler because the guy cannot tackle to save his life.
  20. QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Mar 7, 2010 -> 08:05 AM) Is the swapping of 1st round picks with Milwaukee per the Salmons deal protected in any way? I thought I read top 10 protection but I'm not sure. http://www.nba.com/bulls/news/salmons_trade_100218.html
  21. Kyyle23 replied to juddling's topic in SLaM
    Alice in Wonderland was very cool, I took my daughter and neices and saw it in Imax 3d. At this moment though, all I can think about was how badass the trailer for Tron Legacy was. I can not wait for that movie
  22. Joe Nathan left the game after throwing 20 pitches today, with soreness and tightness in his surgically repaired right elbow.
  23. I dont have a problem with Owens as long as it is 1 year. Its the second year that Owens is anywhere that he starts causing trouble
  24. QUOTE (The Beast @ Mar 6, 2010 -> 01:46 PM) It didn't go. Women are stupid and do not know what the hell they want. I text her to see what time she wanted to go since she had to be on RA duty that night (though she and I still could watch HIMYM together) and she said that "she likes a guy but is scared that he doesn't like him...that she wouldn't be able to give me what I want." In the end, screw it. I might as well just wait to date someone when I'm out of college. Maybe they grow up then and not act like it is high school all over again. And you wonder why people get divorced like they do because they don't know what they want and do stupid s*** when they are young, which continues on and on before they settle down with some schmuck who has money. If that is the way s*** works then what I have to say is the following: See you could of stopped there and left out the song and pity party. I completely second what SS2K5 just said. You are just trying to fit this into a set opinion in your mind and it just doesnt happen that way.
  25. QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Feb 2, 2010 -> 08:40 AM) That's why I specified lower body issues that are specific to catching. Fisk had knee issues. As I recall, Mauer has had back and wrist issues. Both those effect catching of course, but they'd also be serious detriments, if not more so, at 3B or 1B. That's the point I was making. Moving Mauer makes sense if they think catching, specifically, is causing health issues. Otherwise, at this stage in his career, it doesn't. IIRC Mauer had knee problems the first couple of years he was in the majors edit: http://www.startribune.com/sports/84420522.html

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.