Everything posted by Kyyle23
-
Phil Rogers bash session
hey, you can break your pinky finger and thats the same basic injury as breaking your humerus. Its all the same because it is on your arm
-
Films Thread
I saw Where the Wilds Things Are last night, and the tone of the movie surprised me. I liked it a lot, but the way it was presented was very....tense for lack of a better word.
-
NIT
LOL this NIT talk is the exact same every year
-
Official 2010-11 NFL Thread
Brady and Quinn were traded to the Broncos today for Peyton Hillis and picks(guessing the Bears pick). So the Delhomme era officially begins in Cleveland. Holmgren, wtf are you doing. Wallace and Delhomme as opposed to (anyone) and Quinn? Are you f***ing nuts?
-
Official 2010-11 NFL Thread
Good, im glad he isnt a viking. Him and AP coming out of the same backfield is a frightening thought
-
Music Thread
QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Mar 13, 2010 -> 09:08 AM) How is each match-up outcome decided? feats of strength. Duke will fight someone to the death. Then it is decided I am hard pressed to consider The Who, Outkast, Liz Phair, and Public Enemy as punk music
-
Films Thread
Im going to give this a chance. Rodriguez, dont let me down
-
2010 Chicago White Sox Spring Training
QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Mar 12, 2010 -> 08:04 PM) I just enjoy how half of our exchanges end with me apologizing for misusing a word. I’m not complaining, I can use the help, I just think it’s hysterical. You dont have to apologize, a simple "d'oh!" would be fine. I have plenty of my own absentminded posts that make me laugh at myself You are right, it is hysterical.
-
2010 Chicago White Sox Spring Training
QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Mar 12, 2010 -> 07:48 PM) I won’t even bother justifying that one. I was feeling verbose. It made sense before I changed around the post. I just watched "The Princess Bride" and laughed when I saw your post. It was too good to pass up
-
2010 Chicago White Sox Spring Training
QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Mar 12, 2010 -> 07:34 PM) Went to the Sox game in Tempe today. I had another great time. I got autographs from Ramirez, Beckham, Gartrell, Morel, Armstrong, and great pictures with Beckham and Ramirez. Also, got Chris Chambliss and Jenksy to wave, Peavy to give me a nod, a thanks from Jacob Rasner, and Tony Pena to give me a fist bump. Game wise: Rios, Peavy, and Beckham look great. Dialed in and ready to go. Matt Long looked great as well. Jenksy was shaky, nearly all of his pitches were flat, and his curves didn’t break. I saw what happened to Jared Mitchell, and it was pretty visceral. He read that ball perfectly off the bat, and hit the wall hard. He lay there as rounds of applause, and chants of “Web Gem,” echoed through the stadium. I hope he’s ok. this word you say. I do not think it means what you think it means
-
Official 2009-2010 NBA Thread
QUOTE (danman31 @ Mar 12, 2010 -> 02:53 PM) Yes, and frankly that wasn't the cleanest of fouls. He didn't come near the ball. Not that it was intentional, but it should have been a flagrant. That was the first foul called on the Magic last night, and it came with 55 seconds left in the quarter. It was gonna be a blowout anyways, I dont know why the refs felt like they had to swallow their whistles too
-
Leno going back to Late Night
QUOTE (Middle Buffalo @ Mar 12, 2010 -> 12:17 PM) Shortly thereafter, Sting penned "Don't Stand So Close to Me." And now you know the rest of the story. Good day. LMAO!
-
Films Thread
QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Mar 12, 2010 -> 11:20 AM) The guy is a great actor, period. Yeah I should of said that too. I really wanted Weaving to play Sinestro in the Green Lantern. Not that I dislike Mark Strong, but I think Weaving could of been better
-
Films Thread
Hugo Weaving would be a great Red Skull. The guy is a great bad guy, period
-
What Would Your At-Bat song be?
mine would be the chicken dance
-
Official 2010-11 NFL Thread
Yeah Roethlisburger is f***ed. THey had consensual sexual contact but no sex, and somehow she managed to slip and hit her head immediately afterwards? And not providing a DNA sample, WTF is that about? The first one he could of had written off to a crazy woman who was wanting a sugar daddy, but now we have a little bit of a pattern developing
-
Official 2010-11 NFL Thread
The legend of JaMarcus Russell grows. If that is true, that is just awful
-
Real life "Weeds"
QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Mar 11, 2010 -> 06:34 PM) Except her nose makes her ugly. What an idiot the guy was for burning the unusable parts through the fireplace. That's the only reason they got caught. in an upscale neighborhood no less. people like that are snuffed out immediately
-
Nice article about Danks1 and Floyd
Gio Gonzalez has been traded three more times by the Sox since this thread started
-
2010 Cubs Thread
QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Mar 10, 2010 -> 11:16 PM) Cubs need to just stop responding to Milton Bradley when he comments on them. It just makes them look bad since everybody thinks Bradley is a nut job, so just ignore him. I dont blame them for getting pissed that he insinuated that the hate mail came from within the organization.
-
2010 MLB Catch-All Thread
QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Mar 11, 2010 -> 10:39 AM) Eddie Guardado was released by the Nat's. I wouldn't be suprised if the Sox take a look. I would be. Guardados arm is shot, he doesnt have anythign left. The Nats dont have much in the way of pitching at the Major league level, if they are dropping him, I cant imagine many other teams would be interested
-
8.8 Earthquake Hits Chile
QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Mar 11, 2010 -> 09:41 AM) 7.2 and 6.9 aftershocks just hit Chile within 30 minutes of each other. and a 3rd, 6.0 shortly after. This is nuts, I may have to open a "Earthquakes around the world" superthread
-
2010 AL Central Catch-All
I can only imagine the haul that Mauer would command if he were traded this season.
-
Official 2010 Opening Day Countdown: 3 days
OMG THAT IS NOT A ZIPPER!!!!!!
-
Official 2010 Opening Day Countdown: 3 days
QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Mar 11, 2010 -> 08:48 AM) Even though I haven't followed ST too closely I must say I'm extremely excited and optimistic for the season. Even the DH situation isn't worrying me anymore. Well I must say I am not excited about the prospect of you painting your legs to look like a pair of jeans. Marisa Miller, you are not