Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (RockRaines @ Feb 26, 2010 -> 07:45 AM) We's some f***ed up people on here huh? Yet we all have the same story with minor variations
  2. QUOTE (iamshack @ Feb 26, 2010 -> 01:20 AM) Yeah, that is the thing - everything is fine and dandy when you can be Mr. Nice Guy all the time, but when you actually have to start making tough decisions, it's "You're not my dad!" I'm treading very carefully... i am waiting for it. I havent heard it yet, but inevitably it will come some day. I grew up with a stepmom and stepdad, so I can relate and I feel I will be fine when it happens, it just is the way things happen. With you its different because the kids are older. Dont worry about making tough decisions at this point, your GF shouldnt be putting those in your lap for quite a while.
  3. QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Feb 25, 2010 -> 08:17 PM) Wait, Chris Getz? Getz will be lucky to hit half-a-dozen homers at the major league level. He'll never produce at a Crede-like level. I believe he was referring to Teahan If you follow the discussion back to Joecoolman's statement, it makes more sense
  4. i think that trading Kotsay is just wishful thinking.
  5. The Lovely Miss Elizabeth
  6. QUOTE (longshot7 @ Feb 25, 2010 -> 01:15 PM) Oh I believe they might have a match or faceoff or whatever. I just don't believe And the Cole vs the internet thing from NXT might be half-work/half-shoot but at least we've got Mathews there to balance it out, telling us how great Bryan is. And that match was TERRIFIC. Oh yeah, I could see why you think that way. It would be a nice sendoff for him though. Or an interestng way for him to come back to the WWE on a more fulltime basis
  7. Kyyle23 replied to juddling's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Feb 25, 2010 -> 10:56 AM) Has anyone seen S. Darko: A Donnie Darko Tale? No. And I wont. You just dont make a sequel to that movie
  8. Kyyle23 replied to juddling's topic in SLaM
    I just feel like if I am going to be seeing a movie and paying 10 bucks for it, I might as well pay the extra 3.50 and make it worth it. Everything else I can wait for on DVD
  9. Kyyle23 replied to juddling's topic in SLaM
    Im looking forward to a few 3d movies this month with my wife and daughter, "Alice and Wonderland"(Imax 3d) and "How to Train your Dragon" It seems like any time I go to see a movie anymore it is in 3d or Imax 3d
  10. Happy Birthday!
  11. Kyyle23 replied to greasywheels121's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Leonard Zelig @ Feb 24, 2010 -> 04:00 PM) Whatever happened with their contract, wasn't it for 4 albums or something? I really dont know how it was worked out, I never really asked Justin. I know it was not a happy seperation, and it took 5 years to get them back to square 1. They were working on a second album when they broke up, I dont know if they are staying with some of that music or starting fresh either. Epic really liked them out of the gate, it was a shame to see them break up.
  12. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Feb 24, 2010 -> 03:39 PM) The other parts may or may not be true, but this is a flat out libelous accusation! lol only going off of rumors heard over the web. If you search "Steve Harnden" on Google, it takes you to Myspace
  13. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Feb 24, 2010 -> 03:07 PM) Especially orphan children. I also heard he likes myspace.
  14. QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Feb 24, 2010 -> 02:49 PM) this Steven Harnden fellow....someone on soxtalk i assume? bigtime loser. He kicks puppies and hates children
  15. QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Feb 24, 2010 -> 12:56 PM) i like quit f**kin talkin better...ive never heard anyone say quoted for truth in my 22 years of living have you only been on the internets for the last month of your 22 years of living?
  16. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Feb 20, 2010 -> 12:29 PM) Astros extend GM Ed Wade through 2010. deadspin has a funny commentary about this today
  17. QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 23, 2010 -> 08:18 PM) True. When he gave Sheamus the RKO on Raw a few weeks ago, that pop was huge. Everyone dislikes Sheamus. I really dont think he is much to watch wrestle, he is pretty stiff. Even I popped when Orton gave him the RKO. I will definitely cheer for Orton if/when they lock up
  18. I think these guys have a chance I dont I do I dont I do I dont
  19. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Feb 24, 2010 -> 09:45 AM) Because we all know the Bears will pay two guys $15 million a year, or more... Apparently Jerry and Lovie are in total job/ass saving mode, so one of the two will probably be a strong possibility. Not both though
  20. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 24, 2010 -> 09:17 AM) I seriously cringe every time he takes a time out in the last few minutes. We literally turn the ball over about 90 percent of the time out of a timeout in the last couple minutes of a game, it's absolutely god damn f***in pathetic. Altman just bided his time and pantsed Lowery at the end. He waited for Lowery to go away from what was working(Teague and Fay), and just forced Young down the lane repeatedly. Refs hate Booker, btw. That kid gets called for a foul for breathing wrong. He must whine a lot or something, I cannot recall a player that gets called for more ticky tack fouls than him.
  21. Mosi Tatupu(father of Seahawks LB Lofa Tatupu) died at 54 years old
  22. QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Feb 24, 2010 -> 09:07 AM) I see football as being much different than baseball because of how the two sports are structured economically. Football currently has a salary floor and ceiling with revenue sharing. Baseball has nothing other than revenue sharing to make it SEEM as if they actually care about Tampa or KC. Baseball's financial structure is based on haves and have nots. Football is designed for parody. Football is designed to be a mockery of itself? Parity
  23. Happy Birthday Steve, Happy Birthday Alex Rios
  24. QUOTE (MEANS @ Feb 24, 2010 -> 06:10 AM) pretty sure he's been on there for some time now, this isn't new news except his first tweet 10 hours ago was "finally I am on this twitter thing it's about time!" so maybe it is news
  25. interesting.....

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.