Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. Kyyle23 replied to juddling's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (fathom @ Jan 2, 2010 -> 09:54 PM) Watching it with the wife right now, and 45 minutes in, I'm bored as hell. I hate the actress that plays Summer. She's not even attractive. If Minka Kelly was the lead actress, then I'd probably be more entertained. Couldnt disagree with you more, I think Zooey Deschanel is girl next door hot. To each their own though
  2. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jan 2, 2010 -> 09:01 PM) I already forgot who was announcing the Illini game but I love how he said at least 5 times that Northwestern was unbeaten before they played Illinois a few days ago. He also announced that there was a 21 point deficit for the Illini about 50 times as well. Me and a buddy listened to the game on the way to Kenosha, and it was annoying
  3. QUOTE (DBAHO @ Jan 2, 2010 -> 09:13 PM) Just a terrible shooting game for the Magic tonight on a back to back. The only player who came to play was Matt Barnes, and we don't have much of an offensive flow right now (currently we're missing Turkoglu's playmaking with the pick and roll quite a bit). Very nice win for the Bulls though. Tonite(and only tonite), Bulls>Magic. And you know it
  4. Im heading out with a friend for a road trip. We picked a place that Guy Fieri went to on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives, Franks Diner. Im pretty stoked.
  5. Kyyle23 replied to SnB's topic in SLaM
    Mine is still Catherine Zeta Jones. She gets hotter the older she gets. Those dark eyes are amazing, and the curves are even better
  6. I believe SIU is very close to realizing their potential both defensively and offensively, when they go on their runs they are pushed by defensive turnovers(the trap steal on Maniscalco last night in the closing 2 minutes was huge). The fact that there truly is no quit in them is tremendous. Hopefully Crowder can come back soon and make the bench that much deeper and give Dillard and Freeman a few more rest minutes
  7. Kyyle23 replied to juddling's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jan 1, 2010 -> 11:13 PM) (500) Days of Summer was exceptional. I wouldnt say exceptional, but me and my wife enjoyed it. It was pretty funny in moments, and i liked the narrative style and the way they jumped back and forth between the days of their relationship.
  8. QUOTE (Felix @ Jan 1, 2010 -> 10:39 PM) Royce White was at the most recent Gopher practice, so it sounds like he's not completely done yet (surprise surprise). Did he release another youtube vid?
  9. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jan 1, 2010 -> 09:58 PM) IIRC they hit a convenience store of some sort. Edit: gas station. One of the ones down the street from the fcampus. Yeah, they robbed some kids sitting in a car at the gas station. So make sure if anyone approaches your car you lock your doors and slam on the gas. Even if its an old person. Trust no one
  10. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jan 1, 2010 -> 09:41 PM) So, I've decided that the safest way to live in this city is to avoid the sports teams as much as humanly possible. I dont know Balta, it seems like Tennessee players want to find YOU. All of those football players were busted robbing some kids, werent they?
  11. QUOTE (zenryan @ Jan 1, 2010 -> 09:31 PM) Should the Bradley announcers not be biased? It was kind of over the top biased. I understand rooting for your team, but they were seeing things that werent happening. I dont know, Mike Reis calls a pretty fair game for SIU. His form of rooting comes in the inflection in his voice, he gets excited when SIU is doing well, and sounds down when they arent, but he still calls the game very honestly. We are used to that.
  12. I just dont get it. I was half paying attention with the game on in the background, and I heard the BU announcer say the Salukis were within 2, and I was like "WTF?? They were just down by 7!" Fay hits the FT, game tied. Bradley just went away from what was working, they stopped getting it to the open guy and everyone started jacking shots without moving the ball. Very encouraging start for this team. I would like to see them put together two halves of solid basketball, but right now the second half seems to be enough
  13. OK SIU is just unreal with 3 minutes left and a deficit. Tony Freeman with ice in his veins to hit a 3 with 30 seconds left in a tie game 86-81 Salukis beat the Braves in Carver arena
  14. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jan 1, 2010 -> 04:38 PM) Well at least they have futures as Wizards... nobody said anything about gambling
  15. QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jan 1, 2010 -> 03:34 PM) Ruh Roh Vols http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=4788521 open containers of alcohol, bags of pot, and 2 guns with altered serial numbers. Not good, not good at all. One would think that if you were going to drive around with your car loaded like that, you would try not to speed.
  16. QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Jan 1, 2010 -> 02:39 PM) In terms of pure game play, maybe. But I would argue USC-Texas for the NC and Boise State Oklahoma were better, purely for the significance of the games. well yeah, but that was last decade
  17. QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 1, 2010 -> 11:28 AM) I was on Salukitalk today and some newb was asking for a free online video stream of todays game so he could try and match it up with Reis. What a dork. Yeah what a dork......................so do you know of a site that offers free streaming of the game tonite?
  18. Kyyle23 replied to witesoxfan's topic in SLaM
    Shula would of sat his starters
  19. QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Dec 30, 2009 -> 04:25 PM) Um, I'm pretty sure Romo graduated...so what's the point you're trying to make here? I think the point was to be as random as possible. For example: Andy Gonzalez is my top worst player of the decade. And Lindsay Lohan likes cocaine! So there!
  20. Hibachi has some serious issues
  21. salukitalk.net (rowand44 too) Not so much anymore, I used to frequent valleyalk.net(MVC messageboard), but the inmates run the asylum there Soxtalk has so much of everything, I dont really step outside of it anymore.
  22. That little league field is so much nicer than pretty much every field I have ever played on.
  23. Danys Baez to the Phillies
  24. qwerty is right, we wasted so much precious time that could have been used to do............something

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.