Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (Middle Buffalo @ Mar 8, 2016 -> 07:33 AM) I think he got the room number by getting connected to her room from a house phone that displayed the room number when connected. Then he requested the room next to her. I'm not saying the Marriott is devoid of guilt or negligence, but is it $55M worth? Did she actually suffer $55M worth of damage? I actually have personal experience with a neighbor stalking my family, and it is not a good feeling. I won't bore with all the details, but my neighbor made it a point to be in our lives over a number of years. It was unavoidable because our kids were basically the same age, so we'd see him at sporting events, school, etc. It made so much of our lives less enjoyable. We eventually had to get an injunction against him because it really affected my wife when he was around. And, he was relentless. Even after the injunction, he always pushed it to the threshold of harassment. Finally, we just decided to move - losing a sizable amount of money in the process. So, I truly feel bad for Andrews. I understand that she won't be comfortable in certain places for a long time, maybe never. Sometimes, though, I have a hard time wrapping my head around large damage settlements. I couldnt put a number on having my privacy and life exposed like that. It may be an obscene number, but it will most definitely change the way hotels do business when it comes to things like that.
  2. QUOTE (Middle Buffalo @ Mar 8, 2016 -> 07:04 AM) $55 Million for Erin Andrews from Marriott in her stalking case seem like a little too much to me. I feel bad for her, but I don't think she had $55M worth of damage done to her. I also don't see what Marriott could have done to stop it from happening. Andrews is the victim. Her stalker is the perpetrator. So, how is the hotel on the hook for $55M? Well, they could have not given him her room number, and then given him the room next to hers.
  3. Lovie just said he wants to finish his career in Champaign, and will not be entertaining NFL job offers. Could be just hot air, but Lovie has always been an honest guy
  4. Kyyle23 replied to Brian's topic in SLaM
    JK Simmons cast as Commissioner Gordon in the upcoming Justice League movie
  5. QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Mar 7, 2016 -> 11:12 AM) In an 82 game season its pretty meaningless to try to label the greatest upset of all time. Especially since there are absolutely zero consequences for the loss. I thought that they had determined it the greatest upset of all time based on the teams records. I could have sworn thats what i heard this morning
  6. Howard Griffith called M&H this morning and he was talking about the facilities, he said there are end tables in the football facility that have been there since he was in the program.
  7. Spiegel, Fornelli and Boyle are picking apart Kaplan. He very obviously has a dislike for Lovie and is masking it with "IS THIS ETHICAL?!?!?"
  8. QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Mar 5, 2016 -> 08:07 PM) Very interested to see what Lovie would be getting paid. His salary in the pros was $5 million, that would leave him 3rd in the B1G behind Harbaugh and Meyer. No way Illinois pays him that much, but how much of a pay cut would he take? He is getting paid from Tampa anyways, so I am sure his Illini paycheck won't matter until the Tampa checks stop coming
  9. QUOTE (RockRaines @ Mar 5, 2016 -> 06:20 PM) The head coach probably takes up less than 10 percent of the time recruiting a class. Urlacher would be an amazing hook and probably good in the living room. Especially with that new hair
  10. QUOTE (RockRaines @ Mar 5, 2016 -> 12:44 PM) No Twitter, Jim Tressel is not going to coach at Illinois. Not that it matters in this case but doesn't Tressel have a show cause penalty following him around?
  11. QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Mar 5, 2016 -> 01:02 AM) Sorry my knowledge or hockey draft rights doesn't approach yours, I felt it was a fair question
  12. Your team base running is good if your players are good base runners. Coaches aren't going to magically make them better or faster
  13. QUOTE (Tony @ Mar 4, 2016 -> 10:00 PM) Hawks prospect Nick Schmaltz. Watch this. https://vine.co/v/iXqinwHOTta That's a Hawks Prospect? So guys can be drafted and stay in the system while they go to college?
  14. QUOTE (shysocks @ Mar 4, 2016 -> 04:27 PM) ^^^ Just another Kyyle post, might as well ignore it. See, I love this
  15. I love when articles like this come out and people tell everyone else not to read it
  16. QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Mar 4, 2016 -> 12:06 PM) I still am of the personal opinion that I'd want a 4th for him. If I got a 5th, I'd need a future pick as well. That said, it seems very apparent that the Bears believe this is a longer rebuild than a one year build and that we are still a few years away. With that in mind, I think it makes it even more likely we look at QB early on. The problem is the Bears have very little leverage. Martellus has been known to be somewhat disruptive pretty much everywhere he has been, marches to his own beat, wants out, and is in the last year of his deal. In a vacuum a 4th would be nice, but I really would be surprised if they were able to get that.
  17. Taj makes sour face more than he complains imo
  18. QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Mar 4, 2016 -> 09:00 AM) I thought he was in jail or something to be honest. kayfabe
  19. QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Mar 4, 2016 -> 08:48 AM) @AdamSchefter Bears and Martellus Bennett's agent, Kennard McGuire, are working together to trade the tight end to an agreeable landing spot, per source. Black Unicorn gets himself moved on again. Really sucks, he is so talented
  20. QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Mar 3, 2016 -> 05:39 PM) Screw you all...I've been on the Wentz train before all of you. Pffft I got to see him destroy the Salukis
  21. QUOTE (shipps @ Mar 3, 2016 -> 05:26 PM) Dont act like it wasnt you that created this damn hype train. Don't say I didn't tell you so
  22. QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Mar 3, 2016 -> 05:16 PM) Wentz baby...wentz. At this point I will be surprised if he drops out of the top five. The hype train is full speed ahead right now
  23. QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Mar 3, 2016 -> 02:41 PM) I'm more excited for the book but we all know how pointless that is. I'm excited for the new season. I'm surprised there hasn't been a trailer yet though. So pumped they're doing the Greyjoy stroyline this season though. They also arent screening this season early for reviewers. Very very secretive
  24. QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Mar 3, 2016 -> 10:56 AM) You guys realize, the target audience is the kids, whose parents were the primary demographic of the original. I don't think, outside of some early nostaligia, the goal was for people in their early to late 30's to be watching the show, rather their kids to be watching the show and the parents at least having that ability to "relate" to it, so to speak. I could be wrong and my kids aren't old enough. And I thought the show was a classic and watched it plenty growing up. I dont know man, I think the target audience is the original audience, now grown up. Kids whose parents were the original primary demo arent going to understand the many references to the original show

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.