Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. Kyyle23 replied to Brian's topic in The Filibuster
    rubber or not, that s*** looks like it HURTS http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/14/f..._n_5678973.html
  2. QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Aug 19, 2014 -> 11:06 AM) This is true. Given that you know the cameras are on you 24-7, he needs to find a more subtler way to return trash talk. He needs to show that it doesnt get to him before he starts trash talking. Flipping them the bird shortly after Orakpo did the money grab showed he has thin skin, and you can bet that other teams are gonna do the same thing to him until he shows that it doesnt matter to him.
  3. QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 19, 2014 -> 09:52 AM) My biggest worry is who will be 2nd scorer to take pressure off Beane or if he's off? O'Brien and Smithpeters will have to take a step forward, and either Lavender or Fletcher(whoever isnt redshirting). I really dont know what to expect from Bola this year. He was two different players last year, the end of the season he was a beast, and in the beginning he looked like 5 fouls in 1 minute.
  4. it will be weird to have more than one guy on the team over 6'4"
  5. Avi has been the goods since he came back. I love watching him play
  6. QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Aug 19, 2014 -> 12:05 AM) Manziel flipped off the Redskins sideline. As if he and the Browns need more media attention. Orakpo did the money grab at Manziel after he dropped him for a sack too.
  7. QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Aug 18, 2014 -> 09:45 PM) Jesus, that was a hangar. The double whatever, but you can't make that pitch with 2 strikes to Markakis. I had a feeling Lindstrom was gonna let this thing go
  8. Matty Ice. Amirite Feeky?
  9. I love when Belisarios first pitch goes all the way to the backstop because it is uncatchable
  10. QUOTE (TRU @ Aug 18, 2014 -> 06:22 PM) Was that WM battle royal suppose to mean anything? I kind of looked at it like a non important time filler While the match meant nothing, he very obviously gained momentum during that match and the crowd popped huge when he put Show over. And it carried over to the next day on RAW. For a guy whose character was looking to break through, that was a perfect springboard.
  11. QUOTE (TRU @ Aug 18, 2014 -> 02:29 PM) I think we can all agree if Reigns wins the belt at mania, it will prolly be about 2 months before its back on Cena and Reigns disappears into mid-card oblivion.. The only question is how exactly Cena buries him. I know for a fact he will take at least 4 superman punches and kick out
  12. QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 18, 2014 -> 02:17 PM) I don't think Hendricks is good, I'm more making fun of the media. And yes, I still nailed my prediction that Wood would be better than Nestor Molina. That was only part of it. You were pimping that guy as the next coming
  13. My 13(soon to be 14) year old daughter uses awkward too much, and a lot of times incorrectly. It drives me insane. Im with you, J4L, and your bulls attire.
  14. Kyyle23 replied to Brian's topic in The Filibuster
    QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 18, 2014 -> 02:10 PM) I don't believe anything I read anymore for sure, but I saw that of the 7 arrests on Fri or Sat night, all 7 were from people who did not live in Ferguson. Have no way of knowing if that was true, but it was reported. That's a pretty good point in your opening paragraph. When I get stopped I turn off all attitude and it's yes, no. I answer their questions. Rush Limbaugh is insensitive by the way. He's calling Mike Brown the "gentle giant," over and over mockingly. Call him by his name, Rush. Whether or not Brown was in the wrong, he was unarmed and he's dead. There are a lot of sides to this story and calling him gentle giant I think is insensitive. Rush also is upset that the community looted its own stores. This is a complicated issue. There are some thugs from St. Louis coming into town taking advantage of the situation. How the hell does Rush Limbaugh know who is looting? Finally, I think officer Ron Johnson is in a no win situation. He brings donuts to the protestors today and I saw somebody on Twitter blast him. "You think bringing donuts can stop us?" Some are calling him "Uncle Tom" on Twitter. I'm amazed that depending on the time of day he's either Mother Teresa or a bum. During the day, giving speeches and briefings, he's going to be our next President, according to people. During the evening, he's the devil and nothing he says can be believed, etc. Tough gig. Is this your first day listening to Rush?
  15. QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 18, 2014 -> 01:57 PM) Another Maddux-esque start for Cy Hendricks The last time you were this in love with a Cubs pitcher was Travis Wood
  16. QUOTE (thxfrthmmrs @ Aug 18, 2014 -> 01:59 PM) I don't post on there much, but I'd like to say that I think Reigns will be someone the hardcore fans will hate 5 years down the road. A powerhouse with no mic skills, very limited move set, seemingly anointed as the poster boy of the company, and somehow wins all the matches with odds stacked against him, do we know someone else who fits in that profile? truthfully, this is in the WWE handbook on how to bring up(what they believe to be) rising stars. Remember with Ryback, they brought him in and made him fight 2-3 wrestlers at a time for a while. Another way is to let the up and comer squash everyone until they put him in a PPV match. If Reigns falls into mid-card, it will only prove that breaking up the Shield was a panic move because Bryan went down. I really liked how they broke up, but i just think it was far too soon
  17. they cannot have Brock Rock with the title on the line. That is two part time wrestlers, they need to have a company face that will hold the title and be around the defend it.
  18. You have to wonder who is going to be the one chosen to go against Lesnar as the giant killer. To me, there is two options, Bryan and Punk. Bryans injury issues are not good, and Punk makes too much sense, he has beef with The Authority and with Heyman. Its really too bad that they drove Punk straight into the ground.
  19. WWE posting pics of HHH congratulating Lesnar and Heyman, and a seperate tweet from HHH "Love it when a plan comes together". Interesting that they would (seemingly) bring Lesnar into the authority. Also, apparently Vince is not down with Bo Dallas, doesnt like the character. Bo-lievers, better start bo-lieving a little bit more
  20. QUOTE (ron883 @ Aug 18, 2014 -> 08:59 AM) he should just use PEDs so he can get to 500 by next year. That way he can retire after 1 more year The guy is already ridiculously strong, i doubt PEDs would solve his lack of contact issues
  21. QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 18, 2014 -> 07:24 AM) Stop acting like you don't watch it. I actually tried to watch a little bit with her, but i am pretty sure it broke my brain beyond repair. Cena was worse on reality than he is in the ring. Daniel Bryan seems pretty cool though
  22. I'm gonna have to remember to ask my wife if they play off the Nikki Bella heel turn as kayfabe in Total Divas. It's funny how they try and continue storylines in that show, those women aren't good enough actresses to maintain the facade
  23. QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Aug 17, 2014 -> 10:46 PM) Justin Masterson or James Shields if they're planning to compete next season. Don't agree on Masterson. That guy looks like "hidden arm injury" this season
  24. QUOTE (bmags @ Aug 17, 2014 -> 10:20 AM) I feel like Williams returning kicks is almost a certainty at this point. Only a certainty if his hamstring allows
  25. Kyyle23 replied to Brian's topic in The Filibuster
    Dr Michael Baden to conduct a 2nd autopsy on Brown.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.