Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Aug 17, 2014 -> 10:18 AM) What did he say about Asian players? He loves Ichiro...and was always a big Iguchi fan, Takatsu too, while it lasted with the gong. Because the White Sox used a gong sound, lol? He mentions that their pitching is always deceptive in the motion, and hitters always drift to the ball. And he calls them orientals
  2. QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 17, 2014 -> 09:56 AM) He retweeted some who said a Hawk was also a racist. What did I miss there? Things like this are why I hate sports talk radio. They jump on him for his opinion on Asian(oriental) and Caribbean (you can't walk off the island) players
  3. QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Aug 17, 2014 -> 05:17 AM) Matt Abbatacola ‏@MattAbbatacola 12h Too bad the @whitesox allow Ken to use the team broadcasts to be sexist and to express his personal agenda to things not related to baseball As opposed to using a 1-6 timeslot every day to express a personal agenda? Interesting how it works when you can't control the message like you can with callers.
  4. I can't watch those scrimmages for more than a half hour. So boring to me, it's like watching Varsity beat up on JV
  5. QUOTE (chw42 @ Aug 17, 2014 -> 02:04 AM) Now the Holmes signing makes even mores sense. He can still return punts right? He hasn't returned a kick since 2010
  6. Any word why Micah was removed?
  7. QUOTE (bmags @ Aug 16, 2014 -> 09:48 AM) Yeah thought that was coming after the crap game from bellamy and weems Spurlock and Morgan have been good, but Holmes adds a proven WR to the mix. I like it, he can more than perform the Earl Bennett role
  8. He only wanted an excuse to mention Carter, Morse and Young
  9. QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Aug 15, 2014 -> 10:30 PM) An easy backtrack could have been done, or not comment about it at all and just let it go, instead he attacks someone for criticizing the comment. Brilliant, Hawk. Real classy guy. You know, that's easy for me and you to say. But Abbattacola and B&B insult him literally every day. I really don't think I would be able to let it go either after a while of them taking potshots at me to an audience of 10s of thousands of people. Not saying anything is of course the correct thing to do, but it isn't as if he goes after them like they do to him.
  10. QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Aug 15, 2014 -> 10:17 PM) Please elaborate, I didn't see it. Farmteam put this in the game thread, this is verbatim QUOTE (farmteam @ Aug 15, 2014 -> 08:43 PM) "I understand my old buddy Matt Abbatacola just ripped me apart yesterday, calling me names, calling me sexist. Friend of mine -- I didn't know Matt was still in town. I thought he was either fired, or quit and went some place else. I think he's just mad cause I don't use his name anymore. [About a minute later, sarcastically] Yeah, that really hurts, almost broke my heart. But I guess I'll have to live with it." This is gonna be B&B fodder for a while if/when Matt goes back to producing them full time
  11. QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Aug 15, 2014 -> 10:10 PM) I forgot Cleto was on the team That's because he wasn't for 2 months
  12. Noesi with his pants down on the bench
  13. Colby Rasmus loosely translates to "arms of alligator"
  14. QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 15, 2014 -> 08:35 PM) After looking at the replay again on Flowers, the right call was made that he was out. However, it's cause he swung at the pitch, and not cause it hit his bat. That is irrelevant though, they didn't ask the first base umpire if he went and that is not reviewable. The review was if he was hit or not, and he clearly was
  15. Oh boy, Hawk just went after Abbattacola.
  16. Review is working so well
  17. QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Aug 15, 2014 -> 07:53 PM) It was never about the money. No, it was about attracting the 2012-2013 raptors roster and winning championships
  18. Lol Melky is such a obvious juicer
  19. I like how mean Gene says that it's cheaper than his old call-in line
  20. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 15, 2014 -> 04:58 PM) I doubt a returning HG this late would be that big of a deal. The numbers just aren't there and they would just be evicted right away. Unless it is amber. Then Caleb will go full stalker and murder anyone who talks about voting her out
  21. Not quite over yet @kfishbain: Correction: The Bears are sending TE Zach Miller straight to IR, so he won't be subject to waivers.
  22. I don't think it's Lawrence Holmes because that guy is doing so many things right now in tv as well as radio. Rozner is a possibility, I guess Abbattacola is in the running, and I think Goff
  23. I don't think that video shows him grabbing at all. I actually think it looks like his legs as he is being thrown. And I am not pinning fault on TS or Ward, I just don't agree with that blurry assessment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.