Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ Jul 29, 2014 -> 06:39 PM) Where's the dude who told me that I can't say Viciedo is a bad outfielder until I've seen him in person and he's just as good as De Aza De Aza let a ball bounce off his head for a home run last year. They both suck
  2. QUOTE (peavy44 @ Jul 29, 2014 -> 01:59 PM) We need a sweep not 2 out of 3 A sweep is not a realistic thing to ask for, especially on the road against the best team in the division
  3. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 29, 2014 -> 08:04 AM) I see we're back to fluffing DRose's health and readiness. Prove me wrong. We all know Rose lives to prove you wrong
  4. Lmao best record in baseball? Is robin in the bullpen secretly?!
  5. QUOTE (Vance Law @ Jul 26, 2014 -> 07:21 PM) Beckham's 81st game this year Ah, lol. I see now.
  6. QUOTE (Vance Law @ Jul 26, 2014 -> 07:17 PM) Beckham with his 21st double in 81st game. 42 double pace for a full season. I multiplied by 2. 81st game?
  7. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jul 26, 2014 -> 06:11 PM) It looks like Sheena/Conan the Barbarian or a bad Brigitte Nielsen outfit from the late 80's. Despite being too leggy and model-esque for the part, agree about Gadot. You are right, Wonder Woman isn't leggy or model-esque
  8. Yea, the Heyman/Cesaro angle was terribly run by Heyman. He made Cesaro second fiddle every time he went to the ring
  9. Hopefully the sox greet Darnell to the bigs with a large number of runs scored
  10. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 26, 2014 -> 04:15 PM) I know I'm a pessimist about that movie and everything Snyder, so it comes as no surprise that I think that looks awful. It looks borrowed from 300. That said, Gal Gadot is hot
  11. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    Wonder Woman revealed at Comic Con
  12. QUOTE (zenryan @ Jul 25, 2014 -> 09:12 PM) MRSA ends the career of Carl Nicks. That MRSA outbreak was truly bizarre
  13. QUOTE (scs787 @ Jul 25, 2014 -> 07:55 PM) Half priced papa johns in the 3rd! You can have mine
  14. QUOTE (Baron @ Jul 25, 2014 -> 07:18 PM) Knew that was a home run as soon as the pitcher threw it Correia knew at impact
  15. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    IGN gave Guardians of the Galaxy a 9.2
  16. QUOTE (iamshack @ Jul 25, 2014 -> 06:33 PM) You just know somehow Noah will end up playing for the Cavs before his career is over. You are probably right. Probably some sort of John Starks situation
  17. QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jul 25, 2014 -> 06:23 PM) Not speaking English really hurt Mistico (Sin Cara).........Glad to see he knows some. Not speaking English hurts pretty much every foreign superstar. Wwe always builds them up as unstoppable trains, and then inevitably turns them into jobbers or comedy acts. I like Rusev a lot, but I am afraid they are gonna do the same thing with him as soon as Lana is no longer his valet
  18. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jul 25, 2014 -> 05:06 PM) Speaking of Bryan, don't f*** with his s***: http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2014/7/25...ed-down-suspect That burglars arm probably hurts like hell right now
  19. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jul 25, 2014 -> 02:56 PM) I like Beadle cause she seems like a fun person and likes wrestling and all that stuff but I don't think she's the most intelligent person in the world. I don't think she'd be the best debater out there. Lets not pretend SAS was the president of his college debate team either. There would probably be a lot of huffing and puffing and more dumb things said by both sides
  20. QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 25, 2014 -> 02:15 PM) I just laugh at the way some Sox fans on here want the Sox to have a payroll of about 10 million bucks total and the way they are so inconsistent. There's outrage on here over Danks, but so little over Dunn's deal. People say, "the deal made sense at the time." Sometimes I think people hated Ozzie so much now that he's gone they are so happy they give Hahn, Kenny, everybody a free pass. I laugh at baseball for giving a guy like Danks what he makes but when the Sox payroll is so low, I could give a s***. I don't want to dump him just because of what he makes. The Dunn and Rios contracts are so laughable. The Fielder contract. On and on. I'm talking about baseball as an industry. You can't deny football is awesome the way they can dump players at any time and not pay them any more. I just laugh at your attempt to broadbrush all of our discussion here as "Stat haters" and "stat lovers" and "Sabes" and "everyone wants the payroll to be 10 million bucks" Because, really, if you actually read our arguments with each other, you would learn that it isnt anything that you are laughing at.
  21. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jul 25, 2014 -> 02:07 PM) Should I drive you to the airport? pack his bags for him too
  22. QUOTE (Eminor3rd @ Jul 25, 2014 -> 01:26 PM) I doubt it hush your large hippo mouth
  23. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 25, 2014 -> 01:23 PM) He is provoking me to beat some sense into him with statements like that. you should go to deadspin and read his twitter long form "apology". He definitely made it all better
  24. QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jul 25, 2014 -> 12:25 PM) 4 Garth Brooks shows sold out in about 10 seconds today. It reminded me of trying to buy Sox ALCS & WS tickets in '05. Brooks shows are straight up gold. People camped out for days to get tickets when he came to SIU in 97 or 98
  25. Someone tell Danks that he isn't facing Houston

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.