Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Feb 23, 2014 -> 12:41 PM) Last I read the Bulls were only going to have enough space under the luxury tax to sign guys briefly to 10-day contracts and cut them. Yea KC Johnson keeps saying that too. I'm not gonna pretend I understand the cap so I have no idea if/how it would work
  2. QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Feb 22, 2014 -> 01:07 PM) For all the grief given to Hawk about advanced metrics, Stone has a pretty similar view. I cannot recall he being dissed by it. Stone gives sabermetric stats their due when he can. He doesn't dismiss them, make up his own unquantifiable statistic and then go on MLB Network to argue with a sabermetric friendly analyst about it.
  3. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 22, 2014 -> 09:24 PM) SIU back to .500 in the Valley. The league tiebreakers are kind of funky but if we can somehow win the last 2, we'll prolly be the 3 seed in Arch Madness. Crazy. I streamed the Evansville feed to watch the game. Greetings from 2002 internet quality
  4. Thibs and Vogel are pretty similar coaches, I don't think Granger would fit in with the Bulls.
  5. According to Aldridge, the Bulls are looking at signing Big Baby off the scrap heap
  6. QUOTE (raBBit @ Feb 22, 2014 -> 10:38 AM) Why did Stone get blocked? This is from the article:
  7. Hawk will correctly use a sabermetric stat in a game, and soxtalk will cease to exist
  8. QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Feb 21, 2014 -> 11:07 AM) I'm bored. Here's my pipedream WM30: 1. Cesaro vs Sheamus 2. The Usos © vs the Rhodes Bros for the Tag Championships 3. John Cena vs The Undertaker 4. The Wyatt Family vs The Shield Hell in a Cell 5. Titus O'Neil vs Jack Swagger vs Dolph Ziggler for the IC Belt 6. HHH, Randy Orton, Kane vs CM Punk and um...Brock Lesnar and um... Christain with a blue dot 7. Some diva or celeb filler that will have to be on the card 8. Daniel Bryan © vs. Batista Get it done Vince I dont think the Shield makes it past the elimination chamber as a group.
  9. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    Yea, very odd that HBO would pass on it, although maybe they figured they had their political shows filled up with VEEP and Newsroom
  10. QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 21, 2014 -> 09:59 AM) That would mean he signs a new deal, which I don't think happens. He will, because what else is the guy gonna do? He may be weird, he may talk UFC and stuff, but the guy is a wrestler and he knows it.
  11. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 20, 2014 -> 10:26 PM) I hope so but as I said before, Punk is a weird dude, I really wouldn't be shocked if he's done. I dont think he is done, but I dont think he shows up in March. I am actually thinking it is more likely that he shows up around summer slam
  12. QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Feb 21, 2014 -> 08:34 AM) Wade playing like he did last night make the Heat absolutely unbeatable. Well yea, but his knees usually make long stretches of play like that impossible
  13. interesting how Stone got blocked from going to The Game 87.7. I wasnt aware a radio station could excercise that kind of move
  14. When asked about CM Punk, Vince stated that "he is taking a sabbatical."
  15. Bernstein has taken on the stance that Noah is merely an entertaining spaz bum slayer. Pretty much everyone but Boers is giving him s*** about it
  16. QUOTE (Joxer_Daly @ Feb 20, 2014 -> 06:50 AM) What alternatives are there to a traditional compost bin? Our garden space is flagged, so there's nowhere to place a compost bin where the resultant liquid can run-off into the soil and worms can come up into the composting material. Can you get composters with a closed bottom, or what alternatives are there? My Mom just uses a regular hard rubber garbage can with various holes popped into it for gas/liquid drainage. And when she gardens she takes worms she finds and throws them in there.
  17. QUOTE (Springfield SoxFan @ Feb 20, 2014 -> 07:37 AM) If Hahn were to pursue him, it seems like it would be that Lars Anderson situation again. NOOOOO NOT THE LARS!!!!! NEVER THE LARS!!!!!!!
  18. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    Doom 4 beta comes out with Wolfenstein:The New Order
  19. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Feb 19, 2014 -> 10:26 AM) She could be hammered. http://www.tmz.com/2014/02/19/ray-rice-unc...y-video-arrest/ hammered as in blasted in the face with his fist, yea. Drunk too
  20. QUOTE (Eminor3rd @ Feb 19, 2014 -> 10:01 AM) Nah, TUC is a different person. I believe that Marty/greg actually believe the things he/she says, because he/she avoids critical debate about his/her opinions. When the 'facts' pile too high, Marty/greg just lays low rather than confront the pile, surfacing again later to say the same things again as if no one disproved them before. TUC, on the other hand, loves nothing more than pure entropy. He will back down from NOTHING because there is no argument that can stand up to the brute force of his fiery passion for stubbornness. TUC can seem like he wins arguments even when he is explicitly admitting defeat in said argument. This is a man that loves chaos and pain. A dangerous man, indeed. I can tell you with 100 percent certainty that they are two different people
  21. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    It looks pretty fun, I love that the song is "hooked on a feeling"
  22. QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Feb 18, 2014 -> 07:52 PM) All I know is the Pacers better do something to upgrade their offense (22nd in offensive efficiency). They are so much like the '93 Knicks it's not even funny. Danny Granger is broker than '06 Brian Anderson. George, while really good (and stupid), is not yet truly elite. J4L, I love how every comparison ends up boiling down to a 90's version of the Knicks, lmao
  23. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Feb 19, 2014 -> 07:57 AM) On the subject of this thread, Zimmerman complained in an in-person CNN interview how he can't go outside without people recognizing him. "STOP RECOGNIZING ME!" "HEY DMX LETS HAVE A TELEVISED BOXING MATCH" "THIS IS MY PAINTING. IT IS CALLED 'MURICA. BUY IT PLEASE"
  24. QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 19, 2014 -> 07:42 AM) Only 43. Thought he was older since he's been around so much. I was thinking the same thing. He always looked terrible though, even besides all the extra weight. The guy always looked like he just came off a 7 day bender
  25. It is amusing that this juror gives a face interview yet refuses to give her name to protect her family.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.