Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Feb 14, 2014 -> 08:53 AM) Were you offended? Seriously? Don't get me wrong, he said some awful things, but go to youtube comments and other websites for truly repulsive stuff. I don't think Duke ever got to THAT point. I too would like to know what was the final straw. Just because there is other offensive things on the internet, doesnt mean this site should allow similar offensive things. I mean, should we allow people to start uploading porn on soxtalk because Pornhub exists? that is just silly. There were many straws, many conversations, as there are about many things happening on this site.
  2. QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Feb 14, 2014 -> 08:28 AM) It's the internet man. Is anything really offensive on the internet? lol, to you, no.
  3. Im curious why you guys are ok with it because he really believes in what he is saying? Multiple people on this site have reported his comments as offensive, racist, and sexist, and have gotten into long and terrible arguments with him. Now that he is gone, its ok because he really believed in what he was saying? That is an interesting position to take
  4. QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Feb 14, 2014 -> 07:56 AM) Watching video of Morotic should get Bulls fans excited. The guy is going to be really good if not great. I wouldn't be surprised if his NBA career is on par with the top 5 guys in this draft. BTW, for the Bulls to get a top 5 pick, they would have to be really awful and really lucky. It wasn't going to happen without a miracle. He really is destroying that league. Isnt he going for his third straight MVP, at 22 years old? Nothing for that guy to prove over there, only money to make. And unfortunately, that seems to be the key in the Bulls negotiations
  5. For a while SAS really annoyed me, he developed a huge air of self importance that negated any valuable info that he provided. Over the last couple years I actually have begun to appreciate him again. Maybe its because they have set him up as the counterbalance to Skip Bayless and he realized he doesnt want to be that douchebag in everyones eyes
  6. I honestly cannot think of a wrestler that has grabbed Vince by the balls like Punk has. And now he has done it twice! I mean damn, he just said "I'm not down with this mania and what you are doing with me" and walked off, and the fans are furious. That is awesome
  7. QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Feb 13, 2014 -> 06:49 PM) How do you just forget how to shoot, though? Even if his early season numbers were a little unsustainable, I mean c'mon. He's shooting 36% in his last 12 games. He's been broke just about all of '14. This is not good for Heat Haters. If Paul George doesn't play superstar ball against the Heat, it's done. Who knows, maybe there is an unknown nagging injury. Maybe the weight of carrying that team finally is pulling him down a bit. Does Vogel run him like Thibs did Deng?
  8. QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Feb 13, 2014 -> 06:24 PM) Man, what the hell has happened to Paul George? In Nov/Dec he was a roided up Scottie. Now lately he's broker than the time I missed 13 layups in a row playing against two 6th graders. This is mostly why we keep telling you not to say "this guy is better than....."
  9. the only thing I saw that was wrong with Rose was his problems finishing. He was absolutely explosive.
  10. Is there a way that a business can test for probability of a sinkhole opening up? I know in Florida a lot of it has to do with the fact that it is sitting on a bed of limestone, but i wonder if this Corvette museum could have possibly known something like this could have happened to them. And is there any prevantive measures that could have been taken?
  11. Well the Chinese version of Veterinarians Weekly said that rumor is false
  12. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    While it really can happen, Im guessing Monica slutted it up
  13. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    The liam situation is just hilarious. He either isnt Franks, or he isnt Monica's, but both of them claim him as theirs. So, did Monica give birth to him? Never really made clear
  14. I had AVG for a while but then it just went haywire. I started reading up on it and Microsoft Windows Defender actually is rated very good and I downloaded it and really havent had any problems since, and it is free
  15. QUOTE (lasttriptotulsa @ Feb 12, 2014 -> 11:51 AM) It's so funny to see you say that contracts over $10 million per are bad contracts, but then also post that we should trade for Buehrle who is set to make $37 million over the next two years. Contradict yourself much? Also worth noting that all offseason he has been saying "SPEND, JERRY, SPEND!"
  16. Kyyle23 replied to witesoxfan's topic in SLaM
    http://americanbeerclassic.com/ if anyone ends up doing this let me know. I went last year to the first session and we had a great time, it was very cool drinking beer on Soldier field
  17. My breakout player is Eaton. The end
  18. Kyyle23 replied to Rowand44's topic in SLaM
    my brother lives in North Carolina, I offered to trade him our Polar Vortex for his ice storm, straight up. he declined.
  19. Danks was weird to watch last year. He would be really good for a few innings and then just get destroyed, then he would regroup for an inning or two and be removed. It seemed like he got tired and then would hang his changeup, which would get tattooed
  20. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Feb 12, 2014 -> 09:37 AM) Not really. The only one who's going to be a hater about it is Lip, and he doesn't give a s*** if Frank lives or dies. That said, you never know what direction the show could take. I dont know, the final episode in season 3 had Lip and Frank sort of patching things up, before Frank puked blood all over the ice.
  21. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    The most impressive thing about a shot like that, is it takes every actor being pretty much perfect. There was what, at least 15-20 actors in that shot? MM and 3 bikers, about 5-6 people in the drug den including the kid, about 5 in the other house where the guys were pulling out the guns, the cops that rushed the house, and woody harrelson. Just an awesome scene, showing off or not.
  22. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (farmteam @ Feb 11, 2014 -> 07:46 PM) Yeah now I'm trying to figure out which scene you guys are talking about... The final scene of the show from the time they entered the drug den until they jumped in the car to escape was one shot
  23. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 11, 2014 -> 08:02 PM) Make some f***in ft's, keep Bola from picking up his 3rd early and let Desmar and Beane go to work in the 2nd half...who knows. They are playing really hard, this game is like old times. The shockers look like they expected to roll out and win. Again, I don't expect them to win, I just want a good game, bu I like what I see. Omfg Beane, the kid is just lighting it up
  24. QUOTE (ScottyDo @ Feb 11, 2014 -> 11:36 AM) Somebody figured out how to place an antivote the force is strong with that one
  25. Just wait until the owners business fraud case comes home to roost

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.