Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. So a womans downhill jump was closed today after 3 of the first contestants said it was too intense, and one woman injured both knees when she landed. http://deadspin.com/womens-downhill-skiing...-big-1517321814
  2. I think even the Juggalo Wrestling Federation would laugh at this
  3. I cant help but laugh at how inept Russia looks in all of this. What a collosal f*** up, with nobody to point the finger at but themselves. Someone will be the sacrificial lamb though, Putin will get his trophy head
  4. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Feb 5, 2014 -> 10:54 PM) Sounds like Amazon is launching a console. Aiming for a sub 300 price. They just acquired Double Helix games
  5. QUOTE (Jake @ Feb 6, 2014 -> 08:53 AM) It seems to me that Cleveland is a team where the inmates are running the asylum. I think they should be better than this Luol said as much. There is no accountability. It must really suck for Luol right now. The Bulls werent going to win a championship anytime soon, but even when Tankfest '14 was going on, it was probably more enjoyable than cleveland
  6. QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Feb 5, 2014 -> 05:54 PM) Target hack anyone? I mean I'm all for making fun of Russia's corruption here, but it seems like people are just sort of piling on now with little or no reflection for how their own countries operate. People in the US get hacked all of the time. Yea, the target hack that originated in Russia And I'm not saying that hacks don't originate in the US, it's just funny you picked one started by a Russian hacker Check out this guy http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Gonzalez
  7. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Feb 5, 2014 -> 01:51 PM) Jodie was the best character on tv. Where is he Well, honestly, he is starring on the show Black Sails now. Story/Character-wise, him and Karen moved out to California together
  8. I was reading the transcript of their debate. yeesh. Bill Nye casts doubt of the ability of a family of 7 to build an Ark large enough to carry all of those animals and withstand a massive flood, and Hams response was "Well, I never met Noah, and neither have you Bill."
  9. QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Feb 5, 2014 -> 12:37 PM) And if Abreu bombs you eat $68 million, yet no one is worried about that. If the White Sox don't sign guys because they may bomb, they will become the Marlins. Nice and safe and profitable. FALSE
  10. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 4, 2014 -> 09:05 PM) 3 in a row! No idea when the last time we did that in Valley play is. I'm guessing 08
  11. So Anthony Beane decided that he can score now. So that is good for SIU
  12. http://deadspin.com/seahawks-fan-powers-th...atin-1516173099 So this is why BigSqwert hasn't been around much
  13. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    Shameless has been slower this season, but I dont think it is nearly as drastic as Caulfield is making it out to be. I still love whats going on with Lip, and you can see Fiona about to f*** things up bigtime. And come on, Veronica and Kevin are gold everytime they are on screen
  14. QUOTE (StRoostifer @ Feb 4, 2014 -> 03:24 PM) Anyone care to guess how long before this thread is closed, like the other two? if people actually care to debate points that havent been beaten to death, it will remain open
  15. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Feb 4, 2014 -> 11:39 AM) The IOC should be embarrassed. This is a joke. Im not sure anything would embarrass the IOC QUOTE (SoxAce @ Feb 4, 2014 -> 11:04 AM) Nice water. Mexico has Montezumas revenge, Russia has Stalins revenge
  16. QUOTE (lasttriptotulsa @ Feb 4, 2014 -> 10:29 AM) Joan Mondale, 83. Is she famous enough for us to move on? Probably not. http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/joa...5267_story.html Need more famous to forget about heroin spelling
  17. QUOTE (lasttriptotulsa @ Feb 4, 2014 -> 10:20 AM) The thought of signing a 37 year old Bronson Arroyo to a 3/24 contract makes me wanna barf. He is a Major League average pitcher whose main redeeming quality is that he takes the mound every 5th day and throws 200 innings. If the Sox planned on competing this year and needed a 5th starter and he could be brought in cheap, I'd say okay. But none of that is happening, so no thanks. We've been over Santana again and again. I'm done with that broken record so I won't even comment on him. My best offers to Arroyo and Santana $0/0 years. with full NTC
  18. QUOTE (pittshoganerkoff @ Feb 4, 2014 -> 10:07 AM) Can we issue a moratorium on any more threads of this variety? We can, unfortunately we cannot stop people from posting it anyways
  19. QUOTE (Y2HH @ Feb 4, 2014 -> 08:10 AM) DIAF. Correct that. FIAT.
  20. Im curious why they didnt release those texts right away so Incognito wasnt suspended. Seems strange to just not play and allow yourself to be suspended when you are sitting on evidence that will make it go away
  21. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 3, 2014 -> 10:46 PM) I don't know where to put this but this is amazing: http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/02/jared-lore...river-monsters/ River monster is an apt description
  22. Batista/Del Rio has the least pop ever
  23. I wish I could go. I will be watching for sure though, wear saluki stuff so I can find you
  24. These washing machines are a damn ripoff. 1.25 for one load? who even carries quarters anymore?!
  25. QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Feb 3, 2014 -> 03:01 PM) This is like watching a train continuously crash into itself, like some f***ed up type of snake.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.