Everything posted by kev211
-
Scotty wallpaper
QUOTE(wsox08 @ Aug 16, 2005 -> 09:04 PM) comments?hermy Soxfan1 was just as bad as you when he started. Look at him now just keep trying and you will get it.
-
Sox and Roll Tuesday @ 6:30
I listened to this for the first time it was great.
-
A's unvail new stadium plan
Looks preety good
-
A's unvail new stadium plan
Looks preety good
-
Benson deal done?
Benson is Chicago's TO. Doesn't care about the team just wants the money.
-
Official Game thread, 8/16/05
QUOTE(Kalapse @ Aug 16, 2005 -> 07:02 PM) 1) 0 2) 0 Optimissm rocks! gotta love optimism to bad it didn't work out
-
Sept 10 vs. O.C Angels of Anaheim
Why cant they do the 17th instead?
-
Paulie...... Team Captain?
Konerko would have to be because he has been here the longest except frank but he isnt playing.
-
Idiot fans
All I can say is ASU fans are classless I would have been cheering for kerr even if i was a die hard ASU fan.
-
Skip Griffey
QUOTE(GoSox05 @ Aug 16, 2005 -> 04:51 PM) ive never even heard of this Griffey guy. I really dont think we need another utility guy. we just picked up Blum. Is that supposed to be in green because if not do you know anything about baseball?
-
test
Isn't it griffeytalk.com I haven't heard Chavez's name sine that 60 page thread.
-
Official game thread 8/15
QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Aug 16, 2005 -> 02:04 PM) I agree very dumb move. Shouldn't be stacking your team with your worst hitters to get them PT. I'd like to see Crede take the day off. This out of the mouth of crede biggest fan.
-
Official Game thread, 8/16/05
- Sox and Roll Tuesday @ 6:30
QUOTE(Kalapse @ Aug 16, 2005 -> 01:56 PM) I'm about 99.9% sure that this is not the game thread, it is in fact the Sox & Roll announcment. Yet it's reading like a game thread. Because there is no game thread no one has made it.- Grossman's Season Basically Over
QUOTE(chimpy2121 @ Aug 16, 2005 -> 01:19 PM) Rumor is that Volek wants out of Tennessee. How about Michael Haynes and a draft pick for Volek? Can't be much worse than what we already got. http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar.../508160360/1027 I was the first to suggest Voleck he would be a great edition and would probably do better then grossman did anyway.- Official game thread 8/15
I dont feel like looking for the answer but why isnt iguchi playing lately?- "The" Griffey Rumor
Well sorry to get everybody hopes down but on Sporting News Radio they said that the ceo of the reds said that no deal had even been offered to them.- Official game thread 8/15
QUOTE(wsox08 @ Aug 16, 2005 -> 01:05 AM) Keys that led to the loss 2. Konerko getting a "double" but somehow getting thrown out before he got to second I was there too because when he went to second he hesitated for awhile when he was halfway there.- College Football Sig
QUOTE(He_Gawn @ Aug 15, 2005 -> 08:49 PM) Since its about here, I went ahead and made one. GO IRISH Touchdown jesus- Will the Sox land Griffey?
Im going to say no hoping that i am wrong.- Greatest Calls of All Time
"A shot on elobe THE BULLS WIN"- "The" Griffey Rumor
QUOTE(SoxFanForever @ Aug 15, 2005 -> 01:14 AM) Some people learned how to spell grammar and how to use proper contractions.- Why didn't the Sox claim Griffey?
QUOTE(MurcieOne @ Aug 14, 2005 -> 11:30 PM) The reds owner wants to sell the team... he thinks that it's worth more with Griffey on it than off it.... go fig. I have my doubts, but i think Chicago would go nuts for Jr. I don't know about you but id rather buy a team minus a 50 million dollar contract. - Sox and Roll Tuesday @ 6:30