Everything posted by kev211
-
How the hell that
QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 06:43 PM) My Contact I wish I had a contact :banghead
-
Favorite Movie Theme Songs
QUOTE(chi-guy2 @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 05:59 PM) remember the titans orchestra like song Yes I love that one.
-
How the hell that
QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 06:37 PM) Francona called Ozzie before the game today. He left a message, Ozzie hasn't heard the message yet. He has possibly asked him. How do you know?
-
Kenny's comments on El Duque and making a move
Kenny
-
Check out this pic...
konerko looks like miget
-
Vote for All-City team 2005
Just put dye ahead 10,000 votes 80.8% Jermaine Dye, White Sox (13127 responses) 19.2% Jeromy Burnitz, Cubs (3127 responses) 16254 total responses
-
ALDS Opponent
QUOTE(Fotop @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 05:12 PM) Just plain speculating here, but my list of preferences would probably be: 1) Texas 2) Baltimore 3) Anaheim Texas is just too green (not saying we're not either), but I could really see some of their young guys struggling. Plus, their pitching is probably the worst of the potential playoff teams. As long as we'd be able to shut down most of the main cogs in their offense (tex, soriano, etc) I'd really like our chances. Anaheim's bullpen scares the s*** out of me even though we've handled them before, and baltimore has some underrated starting pitching (plus their offense is just as potent as texas). However, this discussion could all be moot because some teams could change drastically by august 1st. I will tell you one thing though, I'm rooting like hell against New York and Boston...I don't care what anyone says, I would much rather see playoffs without them (but I'm sure at least one will make it). Texas has an awesome offense i would want to stay away from that.
-
Sox Looking at Ted Lilly
I like this idea.
- ALDS Opponent
-
Signature?
Seeing that you copied my signiture. Mines better
-
Juan Pierre is on the trading block
HELL NO! We have plenty of speed. You need people to hit in the people like pods and dye is one of them.
-
Signature?
QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 02:51 PM) Sorry guys, I'm pretty new at this, and was wondering how I get a picture to appear in my signature? I've tried pasting and have messed around with the IMG button, but don't know how to put in a URL that won't just refer to an entire page and not work. thanks! Right click the img you want, click properties, copy the img url then use that as its url.
-
Which AL Pitcher Should Start The All-Star Game?
QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 03:14 PM) After today's game Buehrle's ERA is down to 2.48 compared to Halladay's 3.53. However Halladay is pitching tonight verse the Orioles so before you say anything you have to wait until after Halladay's start. Also Halladay still has the edge on Buehlre in: WHIP IP Ks Wins OBA and less run support Ok, I still think its a toss up beetween buehrle and halladay. Im gunna wait closer to the game to decide.
- THATS A WHITE SOX WINNER!
- THATS A WHITE SOX WINNER!
-
THATS A WHITE SOX WINNER!
Buehrle Carl Konerko
-
6/22/05 Game Thread KC vs. Sox
...and thats a whitesox winner 9-0vs the royals this year. buehrle 9-1
-
6/22/05 Game Thread KC vs. Sox
HE GAWN! shingo is back
-
6/22/05 Game Thread KC vs. Sox
If Shingo keeps this up we will be unstopable.
-
6/22/05 Game Thread KC vs. Sox
Double barrel activity lol. Ozzie is prepared for shino.
-
Ozzie The Best Sox Mgr Ever
First of all its way to early to judge ozzie, and there a plenty of managers that have done better then him so far on the southside.
-
6/22/05 Game Thread KC vs. Sox
QUOTE(Jabroni @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 03:05 PM) Crede grounds into the DP. Wow, bad day for Crede. Inning over. Every day is bad for crede
-
6/22/05 Game Thread KC vs. Sox
QUOTE(chi-guy2 @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 03:03 PM) in my case, im facing buehrle in fantasy, so in a way i hope it is That pathetic that you care more about fantasy then real life.
-
Charlotte's AAA All Star Selections
BAJ!
-
Which AL Pitcher Should Start The All-Star Game?
QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 02:50 PM) I've argued on this point far too much over the last couple days. But this is one of the most fun subjects to argue about. I've been a huge perponant of Halladay starting the All-Star game and I'm sticking with it. Stats tell all. I wonder if Buehrle era is going to be lower then Halladays after the game.