Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. This is exactly how this season will deliver bizarre results.
  2. Will be interested to see what the shoulder surgery does for him. He looked dangerous in ST, will be interested to see if that was a fluke, or if he is back to where he was.
  3. You are WAY to exited over the next Daniel Palka.
  4. It should be telling that those kinds of players got play over Yermin.
  5. Service ti... I mean "He has things to work on"
  6. Is that that case though? The option to Charlotte is for the 30 man roster, but does that also apply to the 60 man list? I think you can optioned and still be on the 60.
  7. He was going to chase the big money. I doubt the Bulls were going to be the team to give it to him. Plus, he put the Bulls into the spot https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/jimmy-butler-issued-ultimatum-to-bulls-before-trade/27826/
  8. Jimmy wasn't going to stay though. I do like the idea of doing a TRUE rebuild. Ship everyone out, grab as many first round picks as possible and start over.
  9. I think people overestimate how many GOOD baseball players there are to go around. Each roster has some amount of bad players on it. Some just have more than others.
  10. I would love to clean the Knicks out of first round picks again.
  11. I didn't say it would or wouldn't happen. I am just saying that advantage will be enough to overcome whatever happens on the rest of the schedule. For the record, last year we were 11-8 vs Cle and 6-13 vs Min, which works out to 17-21 combined. Also of note is that Cle won the season series against MN by a 10-9 mark. Records versus each other last year... MN 22-16 CLE 18-20 SOX 17-21
  12. If second place teams are in, I am going to guess 28
  13. If the White Sox can pull a 13-7 mark against the Twins and Indians this year, it will punch their ticket to the playoffs. Let tonight be win #1.
  14. So for the White Sox it call comes down to the series between the Indians/Twins/Sox. With the schedule being 20 games versus those teams, whichever team can put up the best mark gets a HUGE leg up in the playoff run, especially with the 1/2 slots in the division making the playoffs. Put up a 13-7 to 14-6 mark, you should be a shoo-in. Put up a 7-13 mark, you are probably toast.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.