Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. Yes. We do observe minimal standards of common decency here. If that is too heavy of a lift please feel free to investigate other White Sox social media.
  2. I have two close friends who are both ex-Sports reporters, and this is the agreement that we came to. They will try to keep sliding sports along until someone dies.
  3. I think it depends on the reason for their opt out, but I couldn't quickly find that.
  4. I am going to blame Jerry buying the team in 1980.
  5. Someone to die in professional sports.
  6. The "good" news is that COVID doesn't typically present with nasal symptoms.
  7. I mentioned the same thing a few days ago. Spring Training is mostly to get pitcher ramped up. They got nothing solid. I fully expect there to be a rash of pitching injuries.
  8. Eloy JUST got hurt AGAIN because he doesn't know what he is doing in the OF. The last thing we need to do is throw someone else out there who doesn't know what they are doing.
  9. Did any of these guys actually study the Great Depression?
  10. Pretty sure it was decently more than that. Wasn't it Bummer and another hitter prospect? Maybe Bush?
  11. Google used to have a great free app for this, but killed it. That I do miss, but not enough to pay for it.
  12. Hopefully players take this a bit more seriously now.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.