Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. I will accept this as a valid answer.
  2. Which tells me what I need to know. This dude needs a new hobby.
  3. You need a new hobby.
  4. I think I figured it out. Has anyone tweeted at Manny to see how many retweets it would take for him to sign here?
  5. I used to wonder how a show like Jerry Springer could be popular. Now this thread is basically a Springer episode.
  6. Bruce is now an amortization expert.
  7. Only Rick would look like a fool here.
  8. The real fun here is that the source of the Hahn and Lozano frustrations are probably Hahn and Lozano related. It wouldn't shock me in the least that these guys were playing both sides of the fence. In fact I would be disappointed if it were anything else.
  9. Live look in at Lozano lead blocking for Manny.
  10. The only question for this year is #TeamZion or #TeamRJ
  11. Damn Bryce, that's cold.
  12. If you have them on the phone, you have them involved. If you have one team involved, you can't create urgency
  13. This. Teams see this, maybe they make a phone call. If you get them to call you because someone is at $175, you probably get $200 out of them top of the offer. For a bit more work, maybe you get them to $225 or $250. It doesn't hurt for the agent to try to drum up a new line of conversation.
  14. Now it is their turn, right?
  15. Everyone can sleep well knowing that this now done.
  16. The teams are being incredibly disciplined then. Everyone can use Manny Machado. For the top level teams, he could put them over the top.
  17. If this is really true, how low are the Cardinals and Yankees bids to not be involved here? It just doesn't seem plausible for my two cents.
  18. That's because beauty isn't the only foundation of a relationship. If it is, that's why cheating is easy. Beauty if everywhere.
  19. I don't know what decisions the dude has made in life, but he has always been desperate for money all of the way back to his playing career. His hawking everything that they put in front of his for a few bucks is the least surprising thing ever.
  20. I know it would suck for the White Sox but it would be hilarious to see Boras overplay his hand and lose his top bid for Harper.
  21. I am not often a burn in hell kind of guy, but that seems mild here.
  22. Transparency? You know what that means, right? They told both Eloy and the fans that he wasn't getting called up this season. This was the literal definition of transparency.
  23. That's funny, I feel the same way after reading 3 of your posts.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.