Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. Speaking of which, I wonder what happened to Tejada after the Sox didn't sign him? I haven't heard his name at all since July.
  2. For someone who sells their words for a living, you would think you would take more pride in the accuracy of your words.
  3. It will be more interesting to see strategy with the hard cap. Better to throw most everything at a Mesa type, or spread it around?
  4. The good news is that we should have been able to negotiate exclusively with this class for the past two years, knowing that we could only chase the lower level guys in these two years. We'll see how it works.
  5. You literally lost me when you started to try to change this to being about YOU, instead of you attributing a lie to the White Sox front office. You even provided the quote that proves you wrong. The rest of this is irrelevant tries to change the goalposts.
  6. Did you read this? What part of that makes you think just as bad next year?
  7. It isn't drama. You said something that absolutely 100% isn't true. Literally no one from the White Sox organization has said what you are attributing to them.
  8. This is almost Levine-like in its lack of research and logical follow up.
  9. This. The "year" for international signings runs from July 2 of one year until June 15 the next year. We can start signing players to deals of over $300,000 on July 2, 2019.
  10. From a high level it amazes me that Soxtalk has spent a decade plus hating the Kenny Williams win now type moves, only to have most of the same people posting Kenny Williams type win now moves in the middle of a rebuild. This first month of the off season has been all about quitting on young players and signing second level retread free agents.
  11. The Hawks just gave up 34 shots...IN A PERIOD!
  12. My biggest thing is even if/when guys fail, there will be other free agents we can sign. I mean if we are talking about Kershaw, sure. But anyone else is fungible with someone else next year or the year after when we would actually need them.
  13. Looks like it through google translate Thanks I give God first for allowing my brother to fulfill his dreams of being a professional player and only God knows what I love you ? and I love you ❤️ and may God be your first guide that I will be with you always !!!
  14. 3 or 4 spots in the pen? I don't agree with that at all.
  15. I can handle the discussion. It is you who is throwing an all out temper tantrum when someone doesn't agree with you and resorting to personal attacks.
  16. Yet we hear about them ad nasuem.
  17. You have lost your mind. Seriously if you are this angry about baseball, you are wasting your time.
  18. Feel free to do so. Personally I am going to wait and see what happens.
  19. 100% this. Bring in some injury project rebuilds and some MiLB with spring training invite types, and use them to fill in where needed. Otherwise, let's see what we have.
  20. Why does everyone get hurt feelings with this topic? The numbers are there. Justify them if you feel the need, but the bottom line is that it affects how the team runs. Teams with more resources have more options. Personally I would enjoy my team having more options then less, but apparently I am alone in that. Personally I would rather not have decades of rebuilding and shorter competition windows like other teams with limited resources, but apparently I am alone in that too. Teams with resources get to spend over the mistakes instead of having to start over. I wouldn't mind that either.
  21. This is what I remember, and can't recall anything like the other story. My impression was that we were asking for a bigger third piece, when Boston offered us two pieces to make up for the lesser piece.
  22. Just because people didn't get a sacrificial lamb doesn't mean they aren't.
  23. Thank you for finally agreeing with me. The fans leave this team when things don't get well.
  24. C.) Don't care and want to complain

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.