Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. Realistically, Cease is probably on track a 2020 debut, with a slight chance at 2019. If he is sitting in the middle of the 120's for IP and is being shutdown, that puts him into the 150 to 160 range for next year if the can stretch him out again. I have to imagine they start him at Birmingham to begin next season and see what happens, with the hope of promoting him to Charlotte after the ASB at AA.
  2. Nah, his peripherals aren't the kind of thing that get kids taken in the Rule 5. He is basically a hit an inning, and K'ing less than 7 per 9 IP. He also throws 90.
  3. This is spectacular.
  4. I had a lot more faith in the Sox before losing Abreu, Leury, and Avilan. This could be a pretty ugly last month + for this team, especially offensively.
  5. And I promise you that the older in age you are, the worst what you said was as a teenager, because more and more was socially acceptable in those times.
  6. Minor league relievers are very undervalued, and I hope that Burr is the start of the trend of the the White Sox taking advantage of this potential misvaluation with the emphasis on relievers in 2018.
  7. I would also point out that the perception of what is acceptable and not acceptable has changed a ton in the last 5 years.
  8. And even didn't talk about the top dog, Burdi
  9. He also had other GMs asking about him.
  10. Easy. Kopech spent an entire season in AAA already. Eloy got there in June.
  11. I really think at some point that a group of Republicans will eventually sell out Trump in impeachment in a deal to make Pence President, especially if the Dems can take at least on chamber. Then they will spend the rest of his term blaming everything bad on Trump to try to get Pence reelected
  12. Oh it isn't surprising at all. It is just too bad. I deal with lots of high school kids through athletics and 99% of them are great kids, even if they have no concept of the ignorance that comes out of their mouths, or the gravity that their words can carry.
  13. It is really too bad kids have no idea at age 17 what effect their words have and can haunt them in the future.
  14. I don't think I could take the six months of posts about Kenny trading Gio away again.
  15. Escobar that we traded to the Twins? Would he play 3B?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.