Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jan 31, 2005 -> 12:55 AM) Labatts is better anyway!!!! No doubt about that.... Labatt's 50-50's rule
  2. QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Jan 30, 2005 -> 08:10 PM) I don't mean this rudely at all, but Beastly, how old were you the first time Greenday was popular? IIRC I think it would be about 5ish.
  3. southsider2k5 replied to LosMediasBlancas's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Jan 30, 2005 -> 07:27 PM) 2004 or 1962? Cuz if you liked the '04, I think you'll like the 62 version with Sinatra as well. The newer one is the one I saw. Do you know if the Sinatra version is out on DVD? I'd definately check it out if it was. After a day of thinking about it, I like the movie even more. I highly recommend it to all.
  4. One of the Sig Masters no doubt, and a great poster to boot.
  5. I don't know if you will find divisional odds anywhere... Also when looking at that stuff keep in mind that it is all market factors that determine odds. If more people are buying the Indians than the Sox, the Indians odds will be lower. That's the way it works out there...
  6. southsider2k5 replied to southsider2k5's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE(Steff @ Jan 29, 2005 -> 11:15 PM) That would make an awesome wedding gift... Just kidding... no real desire to see them. I figured you two would be "busy" that week anyway
  7. QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Jan 29, 2005 -> 09:24 PM) I have Fox News on Cable. Does that make my country #1 or something? I would hope they have it in Australia
  8. QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Jan 30, 2005 -> 12:49 PM) http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,145825,00.html 72 percent of registerd voters turned out. That's north of 8 million people. All of this in the face of death threats and bombings. I'm really glad to see that these people appreciate and are taking advantage of the opportunity to vote for the 1st time in 50 some years over there. I only wish that U.S. voters appreciated their freedom to vote this much. A little rain or snow is enough to keep a good many Americans from the polls. No s***. It just goes to show what a nation of spoiled little b****es we have become. We look for excuses NOT to vote. They have the threat of death over their heads and still have a higher turnout than our lame asses. Damn that pisses me off.
  9. southsider2k5 replied to LosMediasBlancas's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jan 29, 2005 -> 11:32 PM) I watched that whole damned movie waiting to laugh, and barely ever cracked a smile. It was a huge let down. Saw Manchurian Canditate today, definately a quality movie.
  10. QUOTE(Jeckle2000 @ Jan 29, 2005 -> 12:38 AM) Look at their AAA numbers and tell me they performed evenly... I'm sorry but I don't think Grilli has a place here. Ohh well maybe i'm wrong. I could care less what they did at Charlotte to be quite honest. The thing that scares me about Diaz is that he is a two pitch pitcher, and neither one of his pitches are that great. I like haveing Grilli around JIC.
  11. QUOTE(Jeckle2000 @ Jan 29, 2005 -> 12:51 PM) I thought he retired while the season was still going on? You could say that...
  12. QUOTE(Beastly @ Jan 29, 2005 -> 11:07 AM) The Tigers will get Ordonez. 5 years, 12 mil a year...they basically offered 5 million more and less deferred money than KW's offer. Hope he gets it, but I'm really happy with that we have right here in Chicago. KW's last offer was 5 years $70 mil, nothing deferred.
  13. southsider2k5 replied to LosMediasBlancas's topic in SLaM
    Saw Napleon Dynamite and it SUCKED. I was so disappointed.
  14. southsider2k5 replied to southsider2k5's topic in SLaM
    They did add a 3rd show in Chicago and we got great tickets
  15. Happy Birthday Purdue!!!!
  16. QUOTE(Texsox @ Jan 29, 2005 -> 03:45 AM) LOL, May I bring a can of spam to this welcome party? You bring the Lone Star, I'll bring the spam Welcome to the site K
  17. southsider2k5 replied to southsider2k5's topic in SLaM
    Well we got $95 tickets that are a little behind the stage for Monday. We are going to try to see if they add another show, if that is the case, we are going to try for those and ebay these tickets...
  18. QUOTE(Hall of Famer @ Jan 28, 2005 -> 03:29 PM) I may be wrong on this, but I can't recall Juan Gonzo ever playing for us... He never has...
  19. QUOTE(chisoxfan14 @ Jan 28, 2005 -> 03:25 PM) Willie isn't going anywhere!!! Don't you believe that.
  20. http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...da_indecency_dc
  21. It was a cute column, nothing scientific about it. It was more a comment on everyone's mood.
  22. Wow, I gotta say I am surprised. He went from 5th starter to possibly AAA and off of the 40 man roster. I wonder if anyone will claim him?
  23. QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Jan 28, 2005 -> 02:27 PM) Afraid to any further, as the link is a place called "Celebrity Gangbang". I'm at work and was thinking the samething.
  24. QUOTE(mreye @ Jan 28, 2005 -> 01:42 PM) http://www.cityrating.com/citystats.asp?ci...hicago&state=IL Does it break down "Asian" at all? That would include Japanese, Chinese, Korean etc.
  25. QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Jan 28, 2005 -> 01:31 PM) Yeah, that's exactly what I was getting at. I didn't really see a big turnout last year for Shingo. I know on the coasts, especially out west, Japanese players add to the attendance big time. I'd be curious to see some cencus stats. I think being an everyday position player has a chance to push attentence much more than a relief pitcher does. Especially since you have to factor in that Shingo was barely used in April and really took a while to win the closers role. I think Iguchi will provide a daily presence that will make the opportunity to see a Japanese player everyday, much more likely.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.