Everything posted by southsider2k5
- New Jib-Jab for Christmas
-
Ditka buying into the "Rush"
http://www.nbc5.com/sports/4002165/detail....994&dppid=65172
-
WSCR reports on Clement
What is Oakland asking from us for Hudson?
-
WSCR reports on Clement
I would rather see Cotts/Grilli/Diaz/Munoz in the starting rotation vs Hermanson.
-
WSCR reports on Clement
Word
-
WSCR reports on Clement
Without knowing what Oakland wants for Hudson, how can you know that is the intelligent choice? If Oakland wants a package like AZ wants, plus Hudson wants a 5 year $15 million extension, is it still the intelligent choice? With as many unknowns are surround Tim Hudson, it is difficult to slam the Sox for not getting him.
-
WSCR reports on Clement
must resist urge......
-
Intriguing Homeland Security pick possibility
Actually supposedly that was Rudy Gulliani's doing. I guess he called GWB personally and highly recommended him. He also called to apologize when all of the dirt came out.
-
WSCR reports on Clement
Pitchers just pitch in the AL. They have zero control over what the offense does, what the defense does, and what the bullpen does. All you can ask is that a pitcher gives you a chance to win. If a team isn't scoring you runs, there isn't much you can do about it.
-
If clement was signed tomorrow...
http://www.baseball-reference.com/c/cabreor01.shtml NO better site than baseballreference.com for that kind of stuff.
-
If clement was signed tomorrow...
As Ralphies teacher in A Christmas Story would say.... A+++++++++++++++
-
WSCR reports on Clement
Nolan Ryan lead MLB with a 2.76 era while going 8-16, during one season in Houston. Records in MLB are not very good indicators of how well someone pitched.
-
Matt Clement Update
I am going to jack this thread, but can you imagine what MB would get as a free agent right now? If Pedro could get 4 years at $14+ per, MB could have concievably gotten around the same money and 6 or 7 years. Any thoughts?
-
Sox ink Uribe to multiyear deal
I love the deal. I love the cost certianty, and I love the fact that it is longish term and has a buyout. KWs strategy of trying to get these guys locked up early is a damned good one. We might over pay once in a while if a guy turns out to be a fluke, but that has got to be outwieghed by the one guy who ends up as a way underpaid superstar.
-
New Randy to Chicago talk
Anyone else think this new big offer to Clement is KW trying to get AZ to lower its RJ price?
-
If clement was signed tomorrow...
Welcome to Soxtalk!!
-
New Randy to Chicago talk
I sent you a PM regarding it all. You should be good to go, but reply to my PM if you have any questions.
-
New Randy to Chicago talk
No doubt. JR will make something happen.
-
Older Soxfest Threads
Well hell, if someone can talk about some album all night, I can slip in my retro catch phrase a few times...
-
New Randy to Chicago talk
Did you have that name before? There is someone here by that name already, that's why I ask? If you lost your password or something, we can get you fixed and back with your old account.
-
Older Soxfest Threads
Just be there. Word
-
This isn't creepy...
:puke :puke :puke :puke :puke
-
Not so Fast...Washington may not last
And people call the White Sox organization a joke? Please.
-
Do you think kenny will wait till soxfest?
It'll be before Christmas.
-
pods to be on mjh
I was sitting a section over from the 3 Cub fans. One even had his Kerry f***ing limp Wood jersey on....