Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
All-pro punter
One out of every four plays...
-
*Official* Clement to Boston
Thanks Jim
-
SoxTalk population
I could site some examples....
-
I'm all shook up
Meh, no biggie. Its just something that bugs me.
-
If Clement Falls Through
Kinda makes you glad to be off of the market, huh?
-
If Clement Falls Through
Schoe would actually be my first choice. If we can't get something done with him, look at the kids. Spend the rest of the money on another C, and pay attention to the second wave of non-tenders.
-
Rick Dudley joins the Hawks...
http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news?slug=blac...ov=st&type=lgns
-
I'm all shook up
Its not just a building The last thing that needs to happen is for Elvis and his image to become corporate jokes in commercials the way Michael Jackson did to the Beatles. Lisa Marie has more money than she will ever need because of her dad. The last thing she should do is whore out her dad's legacy for her own personal gain.
-
If Clement Falls Through
Take a shot at a bare bones deal with Hernandez. That way we still have room to do some hole plugging. If not, stay in house, and see what we really have in some of these kids.
-
Clement Article
The sad thing is, if Garland were a free agent on this market, it wouldn't surprise me if he got $7 mil+ a year.
-
Clement Article
I personally like to post and highlight the Sox charity work for many of the reasons you sited in your post. They do so much, and are so underappreciated. Many people can look no further than their local ballfields to see the effect that the Chicago White Sox have had in their community.
-
A.J. Pierzynski--news
I think the Red Sox are playing games trying to get Varitek's price down.
-
"The Love Shack" burns down
http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/Music/12/1...k.ap/index.html
-
Clement Article
Interesting points... I wonder if that means he could be a better pitcher in the AL because he doesn't have to bat or run the bases.
-
Ricky Williams
Kinda like a dad who deserts his kids, isn't responsible for when they end up poor? :rolly
-
All-pro punter
Maynard is the offensive MVP in my mind, no doubt about it.
-
SoxTalk population
TO ME!!!! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
-
Sox ink Uribe to multiyear deal
Now it all makes sense. So what is the under/over on Joe Crede getting traded or getting a new agent?
-
Shitty Beer Poll
Hated beers for me include Lone Star :puke , Miller Lite, anything by Zima and Corona... I am sure there are others, but those jump up immediately.
-
Heart question..
Good to hear things are OK at least.
-
I'm all shook up
Nice to see what her dad's life means to her. Whore.
-
Another reason to get pissed off
Been too long... Me
-
Man has 34th DUI arrest
I lost my sophomore year of college roommate to a DUI. Some assclown killed my buddy and his best friend, and was out of the state the next day because he was a lawyer and could be trusted. :rolly :fyou :fyou :fyou
-
Another reason to get pissed off
Jake and Elliot Blues already live there...
-
SoxTalk population
Nothing any worse than some of the regulars come up with Anyway, I have been impressived with the recent influx of posters honestly. Almost all of them have started posting right away, and contributed well to the site.