Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. (this is for Wino) Bee Arthur?
  2. southsider2k5 replied to whitesoxjr27's topic in SLaM
    I think I would rather shovel the 4 feet of snow
  3. southsider2k5 replied to whitesoxjr27's topic in SLaM
    If we get that much more snow it will be 1978 all over again...
  4. southsider2k5 replied to whitesoxjr27's topic in SLaM
    Son of a b****. That's all we need :rolly
  5. The Sox have denied it through Bruce Levine FWIW. They will not trade Konerko unless they get power in return.
  6. At the ABSOLUTE least, Davis would have gotten $1.12 million from an arbitor. And that is if the Sox submitted the smallest possible figure, and if the judge agreed with it.
  7. Are you trying to tell us something Tex?
  8. They can until Jan 8th, but it didn't sound like they were going to talk at all.
  9. And just so no one misses out on the other obvious joke... "It ain't easy being green"
  10. The note about it was pretty nondiscript, I thought. It really didn't say how much interest there was by the Sox, or even who didn't want to do the trade. The Astros could have not been interested as well if they were still trying to free up cash to sign Beltran and bring back Clemens.
  11. Not to mention what it would do to Tex. He probably has a green text shortcut right on his keyboard. And as old as he is... the damage could be irreversible.
  12. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6739059/
  13. Wade Miller-not the White sox
  14. That is exactly what I was thinking of
  15. If we sign Wade Miller I am thrilled to death. Miller at $6 mil>Clement at $8.5 mil. I'd be happy if we finished up our off season with that.
  16. The sun does still go down earlier for a little while longer... but we gain more time in the mornings.
  17. My most hated day of the year. On the bright side it means the days only get longer from here....
  18. I missed that Thanks Dybs
  19. I have been to about a dozen parks, give or take one, and the renovations at Comiskey have made it one, if not the best stadiums I have been to. I love the place now.
  20. [crosses Ben Davis off of list of things to b**** about.]
  21. IF Yokum can give out the info. As we learned with Maggs, DRs can't tell anything unless the player agrees.
  22. Bulls are 7th overall in home attendance at a little over 18K a night. They have a big advantage as they can have a huge SRO number at the UC. They could get to almost 25K during the Jordan era. http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/attendance

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.