Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. I don't think they are valid anymore because DC didn't deliver on their stadium financing promises.
  2. So when do we find out what we are doing with Scho and what the rest of baseball is doing with these guys???
  3. Nothing wrong with the FNGs. Such an adorable little innocence about them... kinda like a virgin on prom night...
  4. Once you got past I-65 everyone got nothing but a dusting. The heavy snow band was only about 10-15 miles wide, with a bullseye on good ol MC.
  5. I think Hutch will be just fine. Right now he has zero offensive line, and horrible WR's. It doesn't matter if Peyton himself were back behind center, he would be toast.
  6. The NCAA will only play in the huge facilities anymore. Conseco's capacity is under 20,000, which is now too small for a final 4.
  7. Happy 32 man!!!
  8. Damn I am glad you told me the question in advance... that way I can post the question here, and get someone else to give me an answer.
  9. Yeah the final verdict ended up being about 2 feet of snow, give or take the inch that you sissies in Chicago got, with an snow emergency to make it nice and officially a snow storm. Anyone out in the streets yesterday was being ticketed, and it still didn't stop idiots, like me for example, from going out and driving around. I did manage to baja a snow bank out by the state prision and still avoid getting stuck.
  10. southsider2k5 replied to He_Gawn's topic in SLaM
    My advice for picking a college is to make sure you do more than listen to the people who take you on ours. Grab random students and ask them all of the questions you can. Those are the people who will be honest with you. The people giving tours are paid to do so, and their only interest is getting as many students there are possible. Most will tell you whatever you want to hear. Talk to the regular students!!!
  11. Take my advice. Go and meet people. It is toooooo much fun.
  12. Levine said yesterday that no deal with Konerko will happen without the Sox getting a powerhitter in return, period. Any deal you hear with his name in it is BS.
  13. Anyone else in the part of Northwest IN getting whiteout condiditions? Damn. We are getting about 3 " an hour of snow And it is all right over good old Michigan City
  14. Great thread. I love a poll where I actually have to think about my choice...
  15. The White Sox are not the 4th team, and will not trade Paul Konerko without getting another powerhitter. That is from Levine.
  16. Or would they be vomiting over the extra hole in the pitching rotation while looking at the prices that starting pitching went for in this off season?
  17. Personally I might take heat for this, but I think Willie handles the bat like a better two hitter than either Uribe or Rowand. Aaron is a great hitter, but he cannot bunt to save his life, and I don't remember him swinging the other way to try to move a runner over. Uribe is a better bunter, but the samething as Aaron, you never see him swing to move over a runner. Harris is the best bunter of the 3, and he is a much better directional hitter than Juan or Aaron. He also is the only lefty which would let him swing at the hole with SPod on first base. It would also give him a much better advantage in the hit and run. As for bottom of the line up speed, Rowand and Uribe can swipe the bases they need to. Aaron almost led this team in steals last year.
  18. The sad thing is that he is leading the East Forwards in the All-Star balloting, along with Grant Hill Did someone turn back the clock to 1999 or is it just me?
  19. Does it sound like Bull is out? Last time I talked to him as I was doing his AAP, he seemed to think he was going back to starting next year.
  20. Wow, NJ got that much for Vince? I didn't know the market for injury prone guys who only can dunk was so expensive.
  21. Gammons>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SCR
  22. So potentially the Sox are going to have a AAA rotation of Grilli, Diaz, Adkins, Cotts, Munoz, and/or Jenks (minus one or two of them to Chicago). Damn Charlotte is going to be happy.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.