Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. All I know is that I am sitting next to last years Q&A headliner again, and I don't mean Kenny Williams...
  2. Its actually a joke at my trading desk. We are the "retro" desk, so we are all bringing back an old phrase. I got "word"
  3. Good for you Carlos
  4. How many clicks...
  5. Stealing from the Salvation Army :puke http://www.nbc5.com/news/3998463/detail.ht...994&dppid=65192
  6. I would imagine that MB would be the #3 starter, with Garcia #2 to break up the two lefties in the rotation. That would also ensure that MB or RJ would pitch once against any team in a 3 game series.
  7. Lieberman has turned down the overtures... http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/12/14/...rman/index.html
  8. Not to be anal, but I think that is an MLB thing, right?
  9. Vazquez would go in the RJ deal.
  10. Neal is close. That year of working out of the pen will serve him well. Besides unless something happens, Neal will be the 2nd lefty out of the pen.
  11. Why am I afraid Bea Arthur was your scoutleader???
  12. If we add that much payroll, Grilli or Scho will be our 2005 fifth starter.
  13. Johnson is supposedly asking for a one year extension of his current deal as a prerequisite for approving any trade.
  14. Damn, and I just got past that funky shade of purple
  15. Well at least they dropped asking for MB or Garcia? :rolly
  16. southsider2k5 replied to Texsox's topic in SLaM
    Thankfully you can buy their CDs.
  17. And in the ultimate :fyou to Putin, they are filing in GWB's home state of Texas
  18. southsider2k5 replied to Texsox's topic in SLaM
    My all time favorite skit too! That is, along with the hypnoblower
  19. Cubs gave up on him because they could put the $8mil + he was looking for to better use, and have in house replacements already there.
  20. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/4097551.stm
  21. Clement and his slider aren't exactly the safest injury risks out there...
  22. southsider2k5 replied to Texsox's topic in SLaM
    That and the Love Brothers are my two favorite reoccuring bits.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.