Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
SCORE REPORT ON CLEMENT
First point of business, QUIT LISTENING TO THE SCORE! Go back and read the old reports and rumors from them, how many turned out right? Exactly.
-
WSCR report regarding RJ
The Score is such garbage.
-
Man has 34th DUI arrest
http://www.kotatv.com/localnews/story.asp?ID=20243
-
Mariners on the move
There is no way he comes anywhere close to his last years numbers while playing half of his games at Safeco.
-
Mariners on the move
Chasing Delgado after signing Sexson
-
Question
Yeah, one year at $3.4 million.
-
Question
Rex that is an incredible help, thanks for posting and doing that!
-
WSCR report regarding RJ
Regardless, good to see you here anyway
-
Rumors thread
Interesting note I found about the Jaret Wright deal. I guess the Yankees were a little smarter than we knew....
-
WSCR report regarding RJ
I see you have abandoned ESPN? Welcome to Soxtalk
-
WSCR report regarding RJ
Damn, that is nothing if it is true. I'd be on that in a heartbeat.
-
Great whites kill Aus. surfer
shhhh its 5:40 in the morning there... he needs he beauty sleep
-
Levine thinks RJ could be traded 12-16
It'll be 100 at least... And a million hits on the site, unless it crashes.
-
Question
If we get Vazquez, it depends on how much money we get in the deal vs how much money we give up. Concievably we could end up with less payroll after a Vazquez,cash acquistion/PK,Garland subtraction. I could potentially leave room for Clement also, along with a new 1B.
-
Levine thinks RJ could be traded 12-16
I am sure he has contacts around the game.
-
Levine thinks RJ could be traded 12-16
Very interesting to say the least... Levine was right on about Lee/SPod, I wonder what he knows here.
-
Older Soxfest Threads
Or the old classic... "DJ, I'm not done yet"
-
Older Soxfest Threads
As long as I get the front row seat... its all good for me :fyou
-
Who will have a breakout season?
I think between Rock and SPod and the lack of spotlight on him, that Willie is a prime breakout canditate.
-
A smoker's funeral
Only if you wear your Omega Mu sweater to yours
-
Bulls Beat Memphis
Guys like Gordon, Nocc, Duhon, Deng, etc... you expect inconsistancy from. These guys are brand new to the NBA, there is a huge learning curve. All I can ask from these guys is effort and learning.
-
A smoker's funeral
I guess that means there will be Craftsman stuff at mine, since I am a tool?
-
WSCR reports on Clement
The varients beween the offers are very interesting. One source is saying $25 mil over 3 years, another is saying $30 is on the table. I wonder what the truth is?
-
ODB died from OD
http://www.rte.ie/arts/2004/1216/odb.html
- New Bin Laden tape?