Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
The Illini
Seriously, there are about 3 guys on that list who might have NBA careers to speak of.
-
Maybe the funniest thing I've ever seen
OMG, that is without a doubt the funniest thing I have seen in a long, long, LONG time!
-
can lightning strike in the winter?
And I am driving the car!
-
How often do you eat fast food
About 5 times a week. I eat out everyday at lunch...
-
What's in your CD player right now?
The Beatles- A custom mix job of 1968 music done expertly by Hammerhead Johnson
-
Local place that sells rims...
And in Gage-like fashioned you totally popped it up
-
Happy Birthday WHarris1!
Happy Birthday and belated welcome to the posting top 10
-
The Baby Bulls
Its gotta be Gordon or Deng. Both of those guys have natural scoring ablitiy like nobodies business, and a work ethic to match.
-
Foxsports on our prospects
http://www.tsn.ca/mlb/teams/player_bio.asp...902&hubName=CHA Maggs career numbers...
-
Foxsports on our prospects
Look at Maggs numbers in the minors. They are a real good lesson in what projection of minor league numbers can get you...
-
No hope for the future
What led to unions in the first place? Supply and Demand. When labor becomes essential enough to the economy in the country, labor will get their reward. It is basic Macro.
-
What is the name of the store?
I don't know how true it is... but someone once told me that the Sox make them go 2 out of every three years. I don't know if that is BS or not, but it would make sense.
-
What is the name of the store?
Bring your wallet.... You are looking at $500ish if I had to guess.
-
Contractor Pulls out of $325 Mil Contract
Hey I am not paying you to be on vacation! Get back to defending my freedom!
-
Revenge of the bitter delivery man
http://www.nbc5.com/irresistible/4016145/d...382&dppid=65192
- new snow
-
Aaron Rowand
Exactly. Don't get me wrong, I love the way Aaron plays the game, but he has had one good year, and CF is the deepest position we have in the minors. We could absorb the loss of Rowand easier than Uribe over the next couple of years...
-
new snow
It all depends on the wind direction...It has to be a dead north wind for Gary to get hit.
-
Former Cubs Trainer Sues Team
It makes sense.... especially when you look at Prior and Wood's injury problems...
-
new snow
Its snowing again in MC....
-
Bruce Levine (guest host on Mariotti)
Yeah, I was up there a few years ago. It was about 35 and it misted the whole game... My favorite things about Comerica were the outfield wall and statues, and the way they incorporated the Detroit skyline into the outfield view.
-
Urlacher on IR, Kruetz only Bears in Pro Bowl
NO surprise with Urlacher. The season is over, there is no sense endangering him anymore. Maynard got f***ed. Plain and simple.
-
2004 Soxtalk Awards Nominees Needed
Nope it was just me zoning No Pete Rose-ing here.
-
Mosul May Have Been Suicide Bomber
Is John Kerry running again? [shoves Pandora's box shut]
-
WSCR 670AM, MLB.com: "El Duque" agrees to deal
Here we go....