Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
Sox Owner Replies to Penny Pinching Charge
The big difference being the Sox "paper profits" are no where near what the Yankees make. The Sox have about 1/3-2/5 of the baseball audience in a city of 3 million/metro area 7million. The Yankees have about 2/3 of a city of 8 million people/metro area of 15 million people. The Yankees have a little bit bigger revenue stream to pick from.
-
A good deed by the White Sox
Beautiful. This kind of stuff makes me proud to be a Sox fan
-
Hey Guys
Question for those of you who used Google to get here... what were your keywords you used? Just curious...
-
Thank god
Wow, everytime you see a bad contract, one comes along that surprises you.
-
Long time lurker...
Welcome to Soxtalk
-
Will you accept a NY fan?
The ULTIMATE dream of Sox fans is winning the WS, and the Cubs going 0-162 in the same year Damn I think I just came a little
-
Green Seats?
Funny that exactly what happens when I read a Critic post
-
Grilli
And both of them are righties. The Sox have Takatsu, Hermanson, Vizqcaino, and Pollitte from the right side. Barring a meltdown or injury, there are zero spots for a RH reliever in the Sox pen.
-
Rumors thread
Ummm you might want to do a little research on the Babe there buddy... Ever hear of the House that Ruth built? It wasn't because he doned a construction cap and went to work. That field was taylor made for his power strengths.
-
Ponson in trouble with law?
This is a great opportunity to look back and remind people what could have been if we had been the ones to put out $7 million a year for this guy on the free agent market. It would have been a Navarroesque disaster.
-
Is Odalis Perez
El Duque at $8 mil for two years >>>>>>>>>>> Clement or Perez at $8million+ A YEAR.
-
What did you get for X-Mas?
4 days and 3 nights in Las Vegas... and some other little stuff I already forgot about because of the first one
-
Earthquakes and Tsunamis in Asia - 225,000+ dead
You were pretty isolated from all of this right? All of the Aussie effects were on the western and nothern coasts if I am understanding my geology right? And that area is pretty desolate?
-
8 million hits....
I'd take you up on that bet
-
Goodwill
Amen. He gave $5000 to a family of six. It warms your heart to know that there are people like this who exsist to balance out everything else that happens on this earth.
-
Texsox
Ah so I see you got my Christmas presant Tex? I hope you enjoyed it. Shipping last minute was a b****!
-
Happy Birthday qwerty!!!
A day late, but Happy Birthday qwerty!!!
-
Earthquakes and Tsunamis in Asia - 225,000+ dead
Has anyone else watched the amatuer footage being broadcast of this? The power of mother nature is just aweing. The power and the scale of what I was watching looked like a B rate movie, but then you stop and realize those are real 3 story buildings being buried in water etc... for the families and the relief efforts to put these peoples lives back together who did survive.
-
Christmas Gifts
Jesus, I got OFF of work at 2:00.
-
Christmas Gifts
Absolutely. Until I got old enough and they threatened to take back everything if I woke them up before 9.
-
2005 Sox Payroll
And to top it off, Timo is the laziest OFer I have seen since Claudell Washington slept in LF. And don't forget Sammy Sosa played here first...
- Who's Next???
- Hello Everyone
-
Hello Everyone
Listen Jim you don't want to piss me off over this...
-
B4 Southsider leaves for Vegas
Big plans for Christmas I see.