Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. southsider2k5 replied to AddisonStSox's topic in SLaM
    Kotex Boy with a national audience. He is an absolute sellout ignoramous.
  2. I'm not sure I understand what you are saying?
  3. When I was in Dallas a couple of years ago, I did the samething. Did the museum tour also. Facinating stuff. But I just wanted to recommend the show to you if you hadn't seen it. It is quality stuff. And I won't get you started Or maybe we should just do a big gigantic conspiracy thread, something like the NCAA threads? Does that sound fun?
  4. YAS, do you get the History Channel? If you do you need to check out the show Conspiracy on Sunday nights. It is usually on at 9pm Chicago time. It is an excellent show on this kind of stuff. They let people make their cases for why an event was or was not a conspiracy, and they don't let thier opinion really enter into it. They pretty much leave it up to you.
  5. I will wholeheartly agree with you there... I whole heartedly believe that the US shot down the plane in Shanksville. But to me that means the US was not involved in the conspiracy to kill their own people. If they wanted to crash planes into their buildings in order to start a war, why would they shoot down one of them, and then they say that they didn't shoot it down? That doesn't make any sense to me. I think if they meant to attack the Pentagon, they would have either let Flight 93 crash into where ever it was going to have the full effect on the public opinion, or the US would have announced that they heroically shot down 93 therefore saving all of the lives and such from where ever the plane was going. Which would have at least temporarily thrown the spotlight off of the US government, because they made an "effort" to stop the attack.
  6. It depends on who you believe. According the gov, they were seconds too late. According to conspiracty theorists, they should have gotten to the second plane if they wanted, and easily gotten the 3rd plane.
  7. -I have not seen the specific picture you are talking about, so I'll let that one go. -I thought the hole was plenty big when I saw the pictures of the cranes working next to the pentagon afterwards. Are there any difinative measurements that exsist of the Pentagon, the hole, or both? -Who knows why they have never released that footage. The government has always been sercretive. Its hard to tell if that means something here or not. -Do you think the Pentagon had to be hit to make the case for a war? If they only hit the WTC, wouldn't that have been enough? I don't think the Pentagon made a big difference in the cause for war. -I do think it is strange that no pictures of debris exsist outisde of the building. I am not quite sure why that is, honestly.
  8. The RF line at Yankee Stadium is like 310-315. It was made to help out the lefty power of the Babe.
  9. The Sox signed Jackson as a free agent. He wasn't too expensive as there were big doubts about his health.
  10. First let me say that I do believe the last plane was shot down by the US military. As for the Pentagon there are a couple things that make me believe it was a plane. First and foremost there are tons of eyewitness reports to a low flying plane cartwheeling into the building. Second, the Pentagon was designed to withstand a glancing blow from a 50's/60's nuclear explosion, a plane hitting at a high rate of speed wouldn't make the same damage as hitting a regular building. Third the Pentagon was made from Limestone from southern Indiana. Limestone does melt or burn like steel does. Fourth of course there are no pictures of the plane, because the plane was inside the pentagon, which is the most restricted building in the world. It is the spy capital of everywhere. Pictures from inside the building could compromise spy missions and lead to Americans deaths. Fifth, if the US did it, why? I have yet to hear a good explanation for why the military would blow up its own HQ. Sixth, to go along with #2 that section of the pentagon was recently remodled and upgraded to be more secure and safe. That same impact on a different section of the pentagon would have been much more deadly.
  11. It is funny that they have all of the same letters, just shuffled around
  12. southsider2k5 replied to jasonxctf's topic in SLaM
    At least it seemed like Bob Dole had some integrity. These guys :puke
  13. http://cnn.usnews.printthis.clickability.c...&partnerID=2004
  14. If that's the case, they got 15 years out of them, they did pretty darned well.
  15. I did want to put this info out there. For people who are wanting to help and donate to help, these are the recommended sources that I have been able to find.
  16. That one break caused a 620 mile section of plate to move. I even read that the sheer size of the quake will cause the earth to have a slight wobble in orbit for a short period of time. Also Rueters is now reporting at least 50,000 dead http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor.../ts_nm/quake_dc
  17. southsider2k5 replied to kapkomet's topic in SLaM
  18. southsider2k5 replied to kapkomet's topic in SLaM
    O'Hare=2nd worst airport. Detroit is the absolute worst.
  19. No doubt there are tons of problems still, but I have to say the timing is interesting. The guy is losing his job and now telling all...
  20. I didn't even watch the game and I'll bet I can tell you why Eddy was on the bench. If Milwaukee had nearly as many offensive rebounds as it sounds like, it means the Eddy was still probably playing his standing around block out strategy.
  21. We are #2 under "White Sox message board" Right under chisox.com Others are ESPN.com #5 and WSI #7, FWIW
  22. That damned game lost me money Thank God the refs screwed up and gave me the Bears/Lions under though
  23. Supply and Demand absolutely led to collective bargining. When labor became too vital and important to be denied, that is when CB began to take strength. When labor was easily replacible, there was no need to care about the employees, as you could grab more labor easily at anytime. In the 19th century when labor became vital to the American economy, that is when unions and labor laws began to be enacted. The timing is no coincidense.
  24. southsider2k5 replied to LosMediasBlancas's topic in SLaM
    I saw 3 movies on the trip back and forth to Vegas... Elf-meh Shrek2- not as good as the original, but not bad. Shark Tale- liked it, but I am big Will Smith fan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.