Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
AddisonStSox
I do know that is where that other Chicago team plays... I am guessing that Addy might live there as well?
-
Robbie Redbird?
I read about that stuff during the NLCS. He has essentially adopted one kid, paying for lots of his treatments, and taking him to games and stuff. Pujols is a one of a kind guy both on and off of the field.
-
THE BIGGEST RACK I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!
Has got to be on this buck...
-
Earthquakes and Tsunamis in Asia - 225,000+ dead
A drudge report is saying that up to 400,000 people could be dead. http://www.drudgereport.com/flash5.htm
-
NFL free agents
The difference being that TO has played a long time and not won anything. Plus SF is horrible and doesn't have much of a future. I'd have to say that the Bears have a better looking future than SF.
- Score Reports
-
Score Reports
Its splitting hairs somewhat, but his throwing arm sucks. He calls a good game, and stops a lot of balls in teh dirt.
-
Score Reports
There is a thread pinned at the top of the page that has all of the details of how much money the Sox have under contract.
-
Score Reports
Or it could have been the Sox were targeting other players and those moves fell through so they went back to AJP.
-
Levine Reports
Levine has been dead on the last couple of moves the Sox have made FWIW.
-
NFL free agents
If the money/ego is there, the chance to be the #1 guy could be pretty appealing to some guys.
-
Sox Bullpen vs the Twins
Not really. His numbers look consistantly mediocre http://www.tsn.ca/mlb/teams/player_bio.asp...2306&hubName=SF
-
Yanukovych loses appeal
http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2004-12...htm?POE=NEWISVA
-
2nd Base
And just out of curiousity, for how many seasons were people saying that Carlos Lee was a bust, he should be traded, and couldn't put up numbers for more than a half season?
-
Sox Bullpen vs the Twins
Yeah I forgot about Walker. Actually I wonder if he will rank ahead of Neal or not if all things are equal.
-
For our cunning linguists....
- 2nd Base
Range and defense in general are not Harris's problems at all. Defensively he is a very good 2B. His problem lies in consistancy at the plate (5-5 one day then 0-15 over his next 3 games) and his fear of stealing bases.- Sox Bullpen vs the Twins
Good post, but I think with the starting 5 that we have we will only have a 6 man pen. The Sox pen worked the least innings of any team in MLB last year. Adding a real 5th starter will only reduce that workload. Plus I think if they do keep a 7th reliever it will be another lefty to compliment Cotts and Marte, most likely it would be Munoz.- Laser pointed into cockpit of plane
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6769203/- jerry orbach passes away
Word from NBC is that the 4th Law and Order series, Trial by Jury, will go on without Orbach. http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/TV/12/30/t...reut/index.html- Earthquakes and Tsunamis in Asia - 225,000+ dead
The death toll is now estimated at 120,000, with 80,000 in Indonesia alone. Also the US is sending an aircraft carrier group to the region. http://reuters.myway.com/article/20041230/...S-QUAKE-DC.html- Printer Trouble
Not to mention all of the paper that will save you....- I AM THE SOXMAN!!!!!!!!!!!
And I am sure when mommy and daddy get a call from AOL that might make things change.- Relief Aid
I read the samething yesterday, I am guessing on either CNN or MSNBC. Of course that little tidbit was buried somewhere in an article. Also buried was the fact that they $35 million pledged has drained the remaining funds in the federal disaster relief fund, and that the US CAN'T pledge anymore money until they petiton the budget office for more funding.- Mariotti thread offshoot
You are missing one thing out of ignorance. The lack of knowledge is willfull. Now that is appropriate after reading your posts... - 2nd Base