southsider2k5
Admin
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: And that's a well played Playoffs WHITE SOX WINNER
Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
Official Beat the FudgePackers But Need A
Damn this offensive line is a f***ing joke. It would be interesting to see these QBs play with some real protection. I wonder if Quinn or Krentzel would look any better with a real O line.
-
Better Focus
Even if you ask Jeff himself, the only outing he really was upset about was the first one.
-
Aj
QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Jan 1, 2005 -> 06:44 PM) IMO, If the Aj deal doesnt get done by SoxFest, it wont happen, but thats just a hunch. Sounds like Kenny wants to have this team done in a week.
-
podsednik: Leadoff man, #9 hitter or benchwarmer ?
QUOTE(Soxfest @ Jan 2, 2005 -> 10:13 AM) Sooner or later KW is going to realize a 300 obp for a leadoff man is not helping the team any. Yeah, how could 70 steals possibly help this team in the leadoff spot
-
Official Beat the FudgePackers But Need A
QUOTE(chimpy2121 @ Jan 2, 2005 -> 01:07 PM) We'll just stay at 6 right? Depends on what a few other teams do, and how tiebreakers fall.
-
Billy Beane
I gotta say I am intreagued to see that there was no interest in BMac. I wonder if we have him overrated, or Beane was just looking for someone a little closer to the majors?
-
ATTENTION!!! BOARD UPGRADE
QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Jan 2, 2005 -> 12:07 PM) Is there still going to be the black skin, or is this it for now? This is it for now. I am sure that soon enought Heads or someone will start exploring the hacks for this version of the board.
-
Earthquakes and Tsunamis in Asia - 225,000+ dead
A site dedicated to tsunami videos. http://jlgolson.blogspot.com/2004/12/tsunami-video.html
-
Better Focus
QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jan 1, 2005 -> 02:45 PM) <!--QuoteBegin-southsider2k5+Jan 1, 2005 -> 02:43 PM--> QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jan 1, 2005 -> 02:43 PM) <!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Rowand44+Jan 1, 2005 -> 02:41 PM--> QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jan 1, 2005 -> 02:41 PM) <!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Chisoxmatt+Jan 1, 2005 -> 02:40 PM--> QUOTE (Chisoxmatt @ Jan 1, 2005 -> 02:40 PM) <!--QuoteEBegin--> What the hell is up with the quotes? this has been happening lately. I'm assuming it has something to do with the board upgrade Yeah, they are in the process of upgrading to 2.0 as we speak. Got your named changed pretty quickly And I didn't even have to do it this year
-
Better Focus
QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jan 1, 2005 -> 02:41 PM) <!--QuoteBegin-Chisoxmatt+Jan 1, 2005 -> 02:40 PM--> QUOTE (Chisoxmatt @ Jan 1, 2005 -> 02:40 PM) <!--QuoteEBegin--> What the hell is up with the quotes? this has been happening lately. I'm assuming it has something to do with the board upgrade Yeah, they are in the process of upgrading to 2.0 as we speak.
-
Earthquakes and Tsunamis in Asia - 225,000+ dead
Now looking at 150,000 estimated deaths, and also Japan has raised their pledge to half a billion dollars. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/4139137.stm
-
Name Change? Anything else needed?
Meh, I try to make the board flow easier for you guys and this is the thanks I get
-
Name Change? Anything else needed?
QUOTE (greasywheels121 @ Jan 1, 2005 -> 01:03 AM) For whomever changed the board back to its original order...Thank you! I think it has something to do with the upgrade in progress...
-
Rankings of Top Rotations in Baseball
Sounds like a Cub fan post to me...
-
Happy New Year's....
That was like 14 hours ago... get a clock Heads!
-
On Black Betsy's Blog...
It sure gave me a different perspective. But Hawks tenure was also about the deals that didn't get made. I seem to remember an 11 player for 8 player deal that never got made? Can anyone help me out with that one???
-
*Official* College Basketball Thread
Word. f***.Cincinnati.
-
Trump fired?
http://www.thedesertsun.com/news/stories20...230010252.shtml
-
Earthquakes and Tsunamis in Asia - 225,000+ dead
Death Toll may never be known/Impromtu adoptions
-
New Year's Eve plans
The best part of NYE there is that $5 will get you a beer, a mixed drink, and change
-
Earthquakes and Tsunamis in Asia - 225,000+ dead
Linkin Park is donating 100,000 dollars http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/Music/12/3...reut/index.html
-
Mars rover, one year on the ground
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6762529/
-
US Rep to challege Ohio's electoral vote
- New Year's Eve plans
Suburban. Have you been in there since they redid it? Its decent now. All though it lacks that certian 70's bowling alley feeling now...- Anna Nicole Smith-Denied
http://usatoday.printthis.clickability.com...&partnerID=1663 - New Year's Eve plans