Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. That's great.
  2. QUOTE(Winnin Ugly @ Jan 5, 2005 -> 09:00 AM) It was mention on KNBR 680 AM which is the flag station of the Giants it was mentioned yesterday that Nen might sign a minor league deal with the Whitesox or the Rockies... Holy crap, can you imagine our pen with a healthy Rob Nen at the back of it? That would allow Nen to close and Shingo to be used at anytime from the 5th-8th innings for key situations and hitters, much the same way Gordon got used while he was here.
  3. So to start the speculation, who do you bring in to succeed Davis. And a really silly question, could it be possible to bring back Knight from TT as he has been pretty quiet down there...
  4. Things are heating up for Mike Davis. This is from the Trib...
  5. To add to this thread. Chet Coppick has asked to be considered for Kotex-boy's old spot on the radio.
  6. QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jan 4, 2005 -> 08:32 PM) I think this will basically end the Dodgers offseason. I thought the Dodgers were going to sign Lowe as well?
  7. QUOTE(kapkomet @ Jan 5, 2005 -> 07:32 AM) Uhhh, Tex, this post is about 4 months too late. Maybe that works for Tsunami's as well?
  8. QUOTE(EvilJester99 @ Jan 5, 2005 -> 07:18 AM) ESPN Radio reported this morning Racer Micheal Shumacher has donated 10 million dollars to the relief fund... now if thats not awesome I don't know what is..... Hopefully that puts pressure on the Latrell Spreewells of the world who can't fee their children on $14 million per year. Great for Schumacher
  9. southsider2k5 replied to Texsox's topic in SLaM
    This thread pwns. Keep em comin
  10. Happy Birthday and hurry back!!!
  11. Isn't the NY Post kinda tabloidish? When I hear Levine talks about it, then I will listen.
  12. I get the feeling that the team will be done by the end of this week. Just a hunch.
  13. Caminiti would have never made the HOF even before all of the roid stuff came out.
  14. QUOTE(southsider17 @ Jan 4, 2005 -> 03:50 PM) Nope. All the same size. BTW, your avitar (I think) is not showing up under your name. It is definately your computer then, because all 3 different sizes show up for me, and my avy is showing up just fine.
  15. QUOTE(TheDybber @ Jan 4, 2005 -> 03:49 PM) Is that true even if they are owned under an umbrella, let's say, for instance, let's say the Bulls and White sox are owned by the same group of owners that have incorporated. The new corp. is called SoxBulls, Inc. Would they be able to shift funds between teams then? I think the professional leagues have by-laws against that actually. I think corporately it would be legal though...
  16. QUOTE(southsider17 @ Jan 4, 2005 -> 03:45 PM) Yeah. That's the conclusion I've come to. I'll check these posts when I get home and see if that makes a difference. Did you vary the text size in any of your responses to me? I'm wondering if I can see other's text sizing effects. Nope, but I'll try it now. BigBigger small How's that look?
  17. QUOTE(southsider17 @ Jan 4, 2005 -> 03:38 PM) Already did. There's no variation in text sizing. Huh. That's strange. It is showing up on the site, and the coding is working just fine. It must be something screwy with your computer.
  18. QUOTE(Yoda @ Jan 4, 2005 -> 03:34 PM) Yea, but look at the class of 2007! Yeah there are 3 guys who are going to be near 100% of the ballots(Mac, Gwynn and Rip). Canseco will be an interesting one, because of his attitude and his steroid admissions. I don't think he makes it for a long time, but does maybe 10 years down the road.
  19. Here are the guys who just missed this year, and the percentages of ballots they appeared on. Remember you need 75% to make it in. Things are looking real good for Sutter, Rice, and maybe Gossage for 2006.
  20. The class of 2006 is a joke. That might be the chance for some of the older middling guys to have a shot at getting in.
  21. QUOTE(southsider17 @ Jan 4, 2005 -> 03:19 PM) Hmmmmm. Then I guess I just can't see them. Any idea why my computer is forcing monosizing of text? I'll have to try this from my home computer tonight and see if I can see it there. I know it worked when I was PMing another member (from my home computer) but that was before the upgrade. Are you looking at it after or before you post it? Scroll back up at your old posts and see if you can see them now.
  22. QUOTE(southsider17 @ Jan 4, 2005 -> 02:59 PM) Nope. All the text in my post are the same size ... but they shouldn't be. I think I count 4 different text sizes in your post that are showing up
  23. southsider2k5 replied to T R U's topic in SLaM
    Between the baby Boxers, and the Mreye baby, I am pitying Jim right now
  24. QUOTE(mreye @ Jan 4, 2005 -> 02:40 PM) I don't think so. Well its supposed to snow tonight and into tommorrow, so if you leave right now to beat traffic...
  25. QUOTE(mreye @ Jan 4, 2005 -> 02:32 PM) Bring it on! Mayber I'll finally get to use the plow for I spent $700 on for my John Deere I spent $6400 on! :puke If you are that anxious to use it, you can always come visit us after a "lake effect event"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.