Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Jan 3, 2005 -> 11:37 AM) That's very cool. While she's in sympathy mode, think I should call her and ask her out? I'm sure Tex already beat you to it...
  2. QUOTE(Steff @ Jan 3, 2005 -> 11:44 AM) Someone has to keep your butts out of trouble.. Why do you think I got married in the first place? Anyway, yeah H's sounds fine to me. The place honestly doesn't matter that much to me, the company is what makes the night anyway.
  3. QUOTE(Steff @ Jan 3, 2005 -> 11:31 AM) In someone's room...? This new SS appears to be a bit freaky.. Now, now... don't knock until you've tried it... j/k. Seriously, any other ideas? Hoolihans is connected to the Hyatt, and they are much cheaper, but I don't know how late they are open.
  4. QUOTE(Steff @ Jan 3, 2005 -> 11:19 AM) A couple people have emailed/called me.. but don't want to do the hotel dinner again. I'd prefer not to leave the hotel.. but the thought of Gibson's does sound good... I'm going to be gone all next week so if there's an interest in that let me know this week and I'll set it up for Saturday night (the 15th) FYI.. that would likely be a $50-$70 per person dinner. I thought the dinner was a lot of fun, but I can understand the cost being a kick in the teeth Maybe we should try a gathering in someone's room? A BYOB kind of affair?
  5. QUOTE(aboz56 @ Jan 3, 2005 -> 11:12 AM) Is there anything set up for a Soxtalk gathering? I didn't see much interest for the
  6. QUOTE(Steff @ Jan 3, 2005 -> 10:41 AM) Yes they do. Beware, parking is $32 a day if you aren't staying at the hotel. It is $16 if you are staying. At least thats what it was last year.
  7. Hey Alex, I got this message
  8. QUOTE(Brian @ Jan 3, 2005 -> 09:50 AM) Anyone know if their is a schedule online for Soxfest? Or even where I can find one? Nothing on whitesox.com that I can find. I doubt they have released it yet. They usually don't until the week of the fest.
  9. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6780899/
  10. Woman rescued after 5 days adrift
  11. Bush 41 and Clinton have been asked by Dubya to lead the private fundraising efforts for Tsunami victims. http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/01/03/tsunami.f...s.ap/index.html
  12. southsider2k5 replied to Brian's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE(Steff @ Jan 3, 2005 -> 09:17 AM) I think they are working on it being combined by March IIRC. Damn looks like I am getting IPASS then
  13. I just noticed that all of the records reset also. So our old record of 213 people on line at once is gone, it is now showing only 73
  14. southsider2k5 replied to Brian's topic in SLaM
    I just wish they would connect the Skyway to IPASS. I know they are on different systems, but doesn't the east coast have all of their states interconnected?
  15. QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Jan 2, 2005 -> 04:23 PM) Haha, Vikes are gonna get walked on by GB. I hope you are right. I hate the Packers as a Bears fan, but at least they are led by a class act. Randy Moss is such a loser. Farve carries himself as the consumate professional.
  16. Looking at this Bears team the O line has been the biggest problem. But it is also missing two starters who have been lost to injury this year (Brown and Tait), and two more starters who have had long term injuries and are obviously out of shape (Tucker and Columbo) so I think the players and depth are there, as long as they can get healthy. I think one of Tucker/Columbo will end up a cap casualty though. There is no doubt in my mind the Bears need a WR worst of all right now. The guys they have are overmatched right now. They need someone, whether that is a Mike Williams through the draft or a Muhamed through FA, they have got to make WR their #1 priority.
  17. Congratulations to all of the winners and nominees.
  18. southsider2k5 replied to LosMediasBlancas's topic in SLaM
    Just finally saw Oceans Eleven. Good movie. I was really surprised by all of the people who were in the movie and who had cameo's.
  19. And this is the time to explicitly promote my potentially favorite feature, the ignore feature. To add people to your ignore list, first click my controls. Then on the left side you will see manage ignored users. Click that and it gives you blank boxes to paste names into. If you don't have their name with you, there is a search feature that you can use to find the person you want to ignore. Hopefully this will ease some of the tension that has been on here lately. Any questions let one of us know.
  20. QUOTE(MurcieOne @ Jan 2, 2005 -> 01:36 PM) Well, we shall see if Billy Beane is the genious he certainly believes he is.... he taking a big ass gamble. I just want to say this outloud, but does anyone else see the Bulls 1998 parallells?
  21. QUOTE(MurcieOne @ Jan 2, 2005 -> 01:31 PM) This looks f***ing tiooooght.... except no header but tioooght otherwise Header is up now...
  22. I am a big believer that they need to get the closers into the HOF before they even look at Sandberg. Guys like Gossage, Sutter, and Lee Smith owned the game in a way that Ryno never did.
  23. Damn this offensive line is a f***ing joke. It would be interesting to see these QBs play with some real protection. I wonder if Quinn or Krentzel would look any better with a real O line.
  24. Even if you ask Jeff himself, the only outing he really was upset about was the first one.
  25. Aj

    southsider2k5 replied to C_LEE45's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Jan 1, 2005 -> 06:44 PM) IMO, If the Aj deal doesnt get done by SoxFest, it wont happen, but thats just a hunch. Sounds like Kenny wants to have this team done in a week.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.